Going back to your birth, two options for memory.

Mayhem

Zenith
If you were given the opportunity by lets say a higher power for want of a better description to start at this life's birth would you choose to?

Two options

Take A : Start from fresh
Take B : Hold the memories.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It is kind of obvious to me that what you describe appears to be going on already. A buddy of mine apparently was on round two with previous memories intact. At 17 he had a different girlfriend every week. Being the only male with blond hair and blue eyes definitely made him very popular with the girls. He had also started fixing up old cars to make them look brand new. At 17! It turned out to be very profitable for him. By age 22 he had a paid for house. So it appears to me that he got to choose the body of choice along with memories intact.

I'll be comming back as Godzilla hell bent on ridding the earth of the mankind plague.

Beholder

The more one remembers how good things used to be, the more grumpy one becomes with age. Bad enough that future visions make real life into a boring re-run. I often had trouble in school because everything was too easy, so already remembering it from last time would be absolute torture.

I would not mind starting fresh with new values and no traumatic past. Without old memories, I could rediscover all classic movies and fall in love for the first time.

When I had amnesia from a jungle fever (the real kind) and could not remember my own appartment, I thought that it was a really fancy hotel with matching furniture, comfortable sofa and big screen television. :cool:

Mayhem

Zenith
Or its like we strive for knowledge and its gets erased like a hard drive on the next life. This might not be the same for all, though is this for humans to learn lessons over time or what do you guys think about it.?

TimeFlipper

My late wife could even remember being born, i asked how she felt about it and she said it was very sad to have left a nice warm place..
Cheers for the posting Mayhem, you prompted my own memory to recall this..

Mayhem

Zenith
I started this thread for the reason of seeing if some would discuss incarnation/advancement.

If you have seen at young years a person is identified as a buddha has that person transcended a chain lock as some call it or a soul break to be able to access prior learning. Im not referring to the akashic records.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Apparently I have an innate ability to access knowledge that is not the normal path. I go to sleep with a question on my mind and will always wake up the next morning with an answer or a way to obtain the answer. Occasionally some questions do not have answers. I commonly call this method the cheaters way.