Going to another star

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
For those of you who don't know, even though I'm technically not an astronomer, I was thinking of majoring in it (I obviously didn't), and to be honest, it was my favorite subject in school. No joke, I think I did more research on it them my teacher. Anyways, so, recently, I heard of a mission of going to Proxima Centauri (Yes, I know this by memory, I didn't look it up, kinda sad to be honest), earth's closest star, or, more specifically Proxima B, it's only planet in the habitable zone. Anyways, what NASA plans to do, is to send space ships, centimeters big, but with sails a few meters in diameter, and use lasers to propel them, yes them, they would send 1000 up, because at the speed they would be going (20% of the speed of light) a speck of dust would completely destroy them. The article said it would get there in 20ish years, which seems about right. Anyways, personally, I don't think we're gonna find life, although I do think it would be hilarious if there was life there, and they got extremely confused on why a satellite they didn't build came towards their planet, heck, maybe 250 make it and they're REALLY confused. In fact, I wonder if they have a weird name for our planet like "Gfhshjjh GHX", and think to themselves, is there life there? Anyways, if there was life there, then it would raise the question, "If there's life just down the street, that means there should be life practically everywhere. Anyhow, I think it would be cool if we saw the closest star to us up close. Welp, say watcha think, bye

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
The Solar System is teaming with life (including across the dimensions). You don’t need to go to the nearest stars, it’s right here.