Goodbye letter to Mom

Creshna1c

Hi. I told you before I would tell you what happened to me 3 years ago at Anthony's house. The holy spirit passed through me making me Gods prophet. I speak for him. To Angels, deities and entities etc. I do God work for him with other prophets. I have so many notes on this. My specialty is physics. I deal with All kinds of super phenomenon. I am everything or name you can think of. I've traveled to so many places in the universe. I talk with God all the time. Grandma was in purgatory this whole time. I got her out on a technicality. Her depression made her not responsible. She is fine now. She says hi. I am Messenger to the Gods, mediator to the Gods and classical to the Gods. When I speak for God, I go, this is Angela Noelle Daniel Pallotta Peterson, Son of Christ, or Son of God, depending on whom I'm talking to and I answer their questions. It's so cool. God has given me gifts and shown me such amazing art and things. It's been an unbelievable journey. I stopped Revalations from happening to everyone. Christians can not hold accountable atheists or Buddhists for Christian beliefs. Only Christians. God isn't about religion. So now we won't be judged by that standard. I talk to Jesus. Met him quite a few times. You're dad says hi also. He was a salesman. I wanted to quickly tell you the end is coming very soon God told me. Me and the kids will be fine with God. I will live with him. Buddha asked me to join him on his fine silks and to smoke his best tobacco and fruits in a hookah pipe and to philosophize with him when I ascend. It was supposed to be in 2 years when I die but God says the end is soon. I saw you and dad in heaven. You are both 19 again, beautiful as usual, running and playing on a beach. Grandma and Charlie picked the same age as death, baking pies and making you and dad mocha chip ice cream. You 2 never grow up. It's funny. I've watched you a couple times. I have so much to say . Dad threw away my tangible gifts from God. Like a tooth from the first man. Here are some pictures I took of it. Oh well. He didn't know. Please don't forget me in heaven. Love always, your favorite daughter,ha ange.

Well, you doing the same? Saying goodbye? Universe will close up tight until nothing I'm guessing on how we will end. I've seen it in my mind. Doesn't sound too painful eh? This shit should be getting real for you now. Yes, this is a real letter to my mom, Sue.

TimeFlipper

God told me. Me and the kids will be fine with God. I will live with him. Buddha asked me to join him on his fine silks and to smoke his best tobacco and fruits in a hookah pipe and to philosophize with him when I ascend. It was supposed to be in 2 years when I die but God says the end is soon
Fascinating that you should bring up the "hookah pipe", which happens to come from the "Briar Pipe" collection of fine smoking pipes, but iam certain you know all about that together with the sinister Briar Pipe Organisation (BPO)..

Picture of the Hookah pipe below for our members :cool:..

HOOKAH PIPES FOR SALE...jpg

Creshna1c

Fascinating that you should bring up the "hookah pipe", which happens to come from the "Briar Pipe" collection of fine smoking pipes, but iam certain you know all about that together with the sinister Briar Pipe Organisation (BPO)..

Picture of the Hookah pipe below for our members :cool:..

View attachment 13183
Picture an 8 armed one in Gold. Sinister indeed.

Last edited:

Secretman3811

Hi. I told you before I would tell you what happened to me 3 years ago at Anthony's house. The holy spirit passed through me making me Gods prophet. I speak for him. To Angels, deities and entities etc. I do God work for him with other prophets. I have so many notes on this. My specialty is physics. I deal with All kinds of super phenomenon. I am everything or name you can think of. I've traveled to so many places in the universe. I talk with God all the time. Grandma was in purgatory this whole time. I got her out on a technicality. Her depression made her not responsible. She is fine now. She says hi. I am Messenger to the Gods, mediator to the Gods and classical to the Gods. When I speak for God, I go, this is Angela Noelle Daniel Pallotta Peterson, Son of Christ, or Son of God, depending on whom I'm talking to and I answer their questions. It's so cool. God has given me gifts and shown me such amazing art and things. It's been an unbelievable journey. I stopped Revalations from happening to everyone. Christians can not hold accountable atheists or Buddhists for Christian beliefs. Only Christians. God isn't about religion. So now we won't be judged by that standard. I talk to Jesus. Met him quite a few times. You're dad says hi also. He was a salesman. I wanted to quickly tell you the end is coming very soon God told me. Me and the kids will be fine with God. I will live with him. Buddha asked me to join him on his fine silks and to smoke his best tobacco and fruits in a hookah pipe and to philosophize with him when I ascend. It was supposed to be in 2 years when I die but God says the end is soon. I saw you and dad in heaven. You are both 19 again, beautiful as usual, running and playing on a beach. Grandma and Charlie picked the same age as death, baking pies and making you and dad mocha chip ice cream. You 2 never grow up. It's funny. I've watched you a couple times. I have so much to say . Dad threw away my tangible gifts from God. Like a tooth from the first man. Here are some pictures I took of it. Oh well. He didn't know. Please don't forget me in heaven. Love always, your favorite daughter,ha ange.

Well, you doing the same? Saying goodbye? Universe will close up tight until nothing I'm guessing on how we will end. I've seen it in my mind. Doesn't sound too painful eh? This shit should be getting real for you now. Yes, this is a real letter to my mom, Sue.

i have a questions for you what do you see my future hold? i am christian man but my belief in King James bible i not against anybody but just want to know how can i stop my same sin over and over and i been like lukewarm christian i have stuggle with mind problems so is there a cure or what..so write back thank you.

Creshna1c

i have a questions for you what do you see my future hold? i am christian man but my belief in King James bible i not against anybody but just want to know how can i stop my same sin over and over and i been like lukewarm christian i have stuggle with mind problems so is there a cure or what..so write back thank you.
Have you done anything GOD would be mad at you for? I'm not talking religious God. I'm talking God. His boss basically. I doubt it. You sound like a fine gentleman being concerned. Look up right now. Say "I denounce Christianity". That's it. Jesus is God's son but had nothing to do with Christianity. He wanted to teach people about a peacefull way to live your life. He had about 8 key ways to achieve this. Look up in your browser, Jesus's teachings. They should come up on Google. That's it. Jesus is pretty cool. He had a tattoo by the way. He tattooed some secret writings on his hip, then tattooed over them so no one would see them yet. Well, seems the airhead forgot what they were. Kids!

Secretman3811

Have you done anything GOD would be mad at you for? I'm not talking religious God. I'm talking God. His boss basically. I doubt it. You sound like a fine gentleman being concerned. Look up right now. Say "I denounce Christianity". That's it. Jesus is God's son but had nothing to do with Christianity. He wanted to teach people about a peacefull way to live your life. He had about 8 key ways to achieve this. Look up in your browser, Jesus's teachings. They should come up on Google. That's it. Jesus is pretty cool. He had a tattoo by the way. He tattooed some secret writings on his hip, then tattooed over them so no one would see them yet. Well, seems the airhead forgot what they were. Kids!

Jesus Christ which i believe in forgive sins and love and mercy but my mind it like i stuck with same sin and i want to go home and rest this world is noting but problem and sinner and hateful but i love everyone but i just tired of it so i heard that he may have fake his death is that true?? only one way to find out is go back in time and meet him. that all i can do for a cure and hopefully meet him someday.
but i i am scared of hell realm like devil and demons.

Creshna1c

Jesus Christ which i believe in forgive sins and love and mercy but my mind it like i stuck with same sin and i want to go home and rest this world is noting but problem and sinner and hateful but i love everyone but i just tired of it so i heard that he may have fake his death is that true?? only one way to find out is go back in time and meet him. that all i can do for a cure and hopefully meet him someday.
but i i am scared of hell realm like devil and demons.
Well, the first stop in hell is an educational program. It's in huge wingers. 8am to 8pm. Like a college where you study and understand the problems of people and society. You get nice meals. There are a lot of "sins". You will know if you belong here or not. If so, you graduate into your heaven. Hang in there.

Secretman3811

Where you brain washed in the church as a kid ?
i guess so when i was rasied up in the unverisal bible fellowship i did not know that the this old church i grow up was a Cult but the people did not treat me nice...i mean they were mostly college people i felt this church was dead so i went to the another church and found out this another church but there is many differnet church but all of them is not perfect..do u believe there is a perfect person on earth? i guess not..

Mayhem

Zenith
Ah thats a shame, what i believe and i was a catholic not a very good practicing one mind you is every human is a god.

They dont want people to think or know that.

Religion is a made up way to control humans, reach inside and find your the god.