Goodbye letter to Mom

TimeFlipper

FYI, although I'm glad and very thankful he helped me with a few things, I never particularly PERSONALLY liked that guy, his temper was off the charts and
he thought anyone who had a slight disagreement was Satanic or a knuckle dragger. He also hated me FYI, I think for no other reason than
my opinions on Star Wars. Asked him a question about the HDR once and his response was something like "You're a waste of time" just cuz I mentioned the wrong things. I don't think he was a bad person though, in fact I think he was a good caring guy, just paranoid and self-righteous to a fault, thinking he was God's right hand man or something.

My point was we may have been very powerful beings at one point but now we're all lower conciousness, not retarded per se just
lower conciousness. I shouldn't have used those words, nor should I have used the F word however word police are usually
not the perfect prissy people they pretend to be. And Steven I never called YOU retarded. I meant everyone is lower conciousness to a degree or we'd
all be levitating mountains
Very few members on here use the F word....Admin and the Moderators never use that word, simply because they use other words to display their anger and frustrations like the rest of us do, including Steve and myself...I know you never called Steve retarded, so who specifically were you calling retarded? :unsure:..

As for being "pretentious", the only members iam aware of that fall into that category are those who make many postings along with wild claims, yet refuse to answer simple questions that are put to them...Its obvious to me that those wild claims are are just BS at its very best (y):LOL:..

OakFieldAlienz444

And I admit I'm guilty of making wild claims but a lot of times I do that for humor.
I've tried to cut down a bit on that.

Anyway.....I was saying IF WE ARE "GODS" we must not be very smart cuz we're all still
having wars over religion or whatever. In that sense everyone is "retarded"
but I used the wrong word, it's a mean word.

TimeFlipper

And I admit I'm guilty of making wild claims but a lot of times I do that for humor.
I've tried to cut down a bit on that.

Anyway.....I was saying IF WE ARE "GODS" we must not be very smart cuz we're all still
having wars over religion or whatever. In that sense everyone is "retarded"
but I used the wrong word, it's a mean word.
Certain sections within the Mormon faith believe they will become Gods or Goddesses of other planets, if they go through a process called exaltation or eternal progression...However, they would still be required to pay their 10% of nett income called the "tithe" which is taken for the support of the Church and its clergy o_O:D..

Doc 05

Zenith
Are you saying that the end times are upon us?
What would you think God would say to someone who attempted suicide whilst in a mental crisis?
Did the holidays suck for you too?
The ends times are upon us, again. It's a cycle; every 6000 years our Sun does a little "burp" and fries 1/3 of the earth and every 12000 years this happens along with a magnetic pole shift causing a major ice age. And all this will happen in 3 solar cycles (about 33 years), exciting times. This is how earth "cleanses" itself, some take off and go to other planets, some stay and hope their bunkers survive, some migrate and shelter in caves, a lot just don't make it; but those souls help the living from the other side (and they are going to need it).

And what would God say; Not yet there buddy, I got plans for you.
Bottom line we need you here.