Goodbye....

Martian

I hope you find a way to cheer up. :) People aren't all bad.

Harte

It would seem that Frank, rather than stand up to the scrutiny of a reasoned argument, has elected to take his scalar wave self and play elsewhere.

That's bad form, but good riddance.

Harte

alpha centauri

Goodbye everyone and can the administration lock my account.
Goodbye and see you soon.

theyll-come-back-they-always-come-back.jpg

Starlite

Stein was who he said he was a aging actor on his uppers. Depressed and out of work, I sent him the means to time travel which occurred yesterday. I followed him Monday evening without him knowing and lost him in a wood. I found the device he built based on my schematic but not him, it had been used. I retrieved the device and destroyed it. You may be thinking why Stein.? He's part of a time loop which is too complicated to go into. He planned to go into the past to the 1970s. Taking some notes and books with him in order to make a great deal of profit. However he will end up in the future. He will return to this forum but in the past, more unhinged then ever. That is all I can say on the matter.

alpha centauri

He planned to go into the past to the 1970s. Taking some notes and books with him in order to make a great deal of profit. However he will end up in the future. He will return to this forum but in the past, more unhinged then ever. That is all I can say on the matter.
That sounds interesting, but I dont understand this. He wanted to go into the past but travels to the future? But why does he return to the forum in the past? Did he travel twice?

Sorry this are probably stupid questions.