government and big farma coverup, cure for corona virus; "eat fermented foods and exersize"

dimension-1hacker

How many people have died and become very sick from the corona virus shows the sorry state of health in the US and throughout the world. Peoples immune system strength is determined mostly by getting all the daily servings of vitamins, eating lots of fermented foods like fermented beets and sourkrut, and exersizing. Doing all three reduces the chance from getting sick from the corona virus to almost zero, the only reason why people die is because of a weak immune system. Somehow though, this has not been promoted by the government as an obvious preventitive measure, and big farma is known to actively defund and shut down these types of studies and advertizements in favor of methods that could gain a profit from. There so much profit to be gained by the companies selling multivamins and fermented foods, and so on, clearly something is being shut down. Either that or people just don't know anything. There are plenty of studies to prove this, and I caught the corona virus and did not even know it, know have anti bodies.

TimeFlipper

Its not necessarily having a weak immune system that causes the Covid-19 deaths...People with underlying medical conditions such as a weak heart, diabetes, kidney disease, and lung diseases can die, due to their bodies inability to fight the Covid-19 virus..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Its not necessarily having a weak immune system that causes the Covid-19 deaths...People with underlying medical conditions such as a weak heart, diabetes, kidney disease, and lung diseases can die, due to their bodies inability to fight the Covid-19 virus..

The same can be said for the cold and flu viruses. Oh! Wait! Cold and flu viruses are coronaviruses. So we have a new virus that does the same thing as all the other coronaviruses. How stupid do people have to be before they realize that they are being habitually lied to by the same liars that lie to them all the time. The Fake News Media!

dimension-1hacker

having a weak immune system means becoming close to or having those diseases over time, yet if you have a strong immune system while both you will still probally not get sick.

dimension-1hacker

The same can be said for the cold and flu viruses. Oh! Wait! Cold and flu viruses are coronaviruses. So we have a new virus that does the same thing as all the other coronaviruses. How stupid do people have to be before they realize that they are being habitually lied to by the same liars that lie to them all the time. The Fake News Media!
all media is potentially fake. your sources too

TimeFlipper

I believe that cod liver oil might help us. Liver is a storehouse for minerals and vitamins.

BTW, I do wonder about people trying to defund cops. This problem is massive. Expect an increase in crime.

View attachment 9498View attachment 9498

Fortunately for my sister and myself, we have been taking high strength Cod Liver oil capsules for over 25 years...I recall in the early 1950s my mother used to buy Halibut Liver oil capsules, but I don't know if there were any Cod Liver oil capsules available in those days..

Do you have any thoughts on Halibut oil capsules vs Cod Liver oil capsules?, the latter are more expensive to buy :)..
In the UK I would like to see the cops defunded, because they waste more time on imposing laws on trivialities such as so called hate speech

We now have the thought cops overseeing Facebook and Twitter et al, going to peoples houses asking why they gave "likes" to people who in the twisted minds of cops, posted so called "hate crimes"!!!...We are nearer to 1984 than the US IS, imho!..

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

I believe that cod liver oil might help us. Liver is a storehouse for minerals and vitamins.

BTW, I do wonder about people trying to defund cops. This problem is massive. Expect an increase in crime.

View attachment 9498View attachment 9498
crime is perpetuated by cops as when as stopped, poverty, racism, discrimination are the main drivers of "crime". Defunding the police then creating a new enforcer class is better, and addressing the root issues is better

great article

dimension-1hacker

perhaps that is fake news, you never know