Debunking Government Conspiracies

Harte

The idea of some nefarious cabal behind government in the U.S. (or the entire world) is comforting to some, which is why this utter fabrication is constantly asserted in every internet forum with a conspiracy section.

It's too scary for some folks to believe that there is actually no one in complete control. Hence we get the various overlord groups - Bilderberg, CFR, Trilateral Commission, the Illuminati, the Freemasons, "elites" seeking a New World Order, "Big Oil," anyone we can think of to blame any event on makes an event less scary than admitting it is random or just a consequence of poor government policy.

Harte

Last edited by a moderator:

Harte

Gee, Num, my own thread? LOL
Is it Christmas?

Apologies for the fact that you create more of my threads than I do!

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The idea of some nefarious cabal behind government in the U.S. (or the entire world) is comforting to some, which is why this utter fabrication is constantly asserted in every internet forum with a conspiracy section.

It's too scary for some folks to believe that there is actually no one in complete control. Hence we get the various overlord groups - Bilderberg, CFR, Trilateral Commission, the Illuminati, the Freemasons, "elites" seeking a New World Order, "Big Oil," anyone we can think of to blame any event on makes an event less scary than admitting it is random or just a consequence of poor government policy.

Harte

I believe our elections are rigged and we live in an invisible dictatorship, but I can't prove it myself. I guess being a victim of middle class abuse, I have a tendancy to be very biased. I'm not sure about everyone else, though.

Harte

I believe the elections are real and we live in a rigged invisible dictatorship. I can't prove that either.

Harte