Debunking Government Conspiracies

Harte

The Watergate scandal was not a "government" cover up.

It was a political cover up instigated by the leader of a political party.

Harte

Uh no. The watergate scandal was a cover up in relation to President Nixon which caused him to resign from presidency. The president IS the government. Even elementary students know that. What school did you go to Harte?
Oh, you know, actual school where you learn that no single person is the government.

As opposed to the School of Ignorance and Made-Up Stuff, where whatever jumps into your tortured mind is immediately accepted as the "obvious" truth.

Harte

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Because I'm pretty sure that they have secrets, small or big, that they don't want us to know, in order to stay in a position of power over us.

Does that make sense?

Galileo

Because I'm pretty sure that they have secrets, small or big, that they don't want us to know, in order to stay in a position of power over us.

Does that make sense?

I guess... In a paranoia reality- conspiracy theorist - NWO - davinci code- ancient aliens- kinda way.

You do realize politicans are elected right?

Last edited:

Harte

Does that make sense?

I guess... In a paranoia reality- conspiracy theorist - NWO - davinci code- ancient aliens- kinda way.

You do realize politicans are elected right?
Think John Edwards.

Harte