Government holding congressional hearing on UFOs for first time in fifty years

jiangnanah

Every country in the world intends to contact aliens and then get alien technology. Therefore, after the release of alien videos in the United States, Future Earth estimates may have a race.
I think America has 1 million dead because of COVID-19, but it can't change history to resurrect those 1 million dead, I don't know why? Why did the Philadelphia experiment and the Montauk experiment stop suddenly, and why not continue to study. It is not difficult to make an object disappear and then teleport to the past or future.

Last edited:

BlastTyrant

Every country in the world intends to contact aliens and then get alien technology. Therefore, after the release of alien videos in the United States, Future Earth estimates may have a race.
I think America has 1 million dead because of COVID-19, but it can't change history to resurrect those 1 million dead, I don't know why? Why did the Philadelphia experiment and the Montauk experiment stop suddenly, and why not continue to study. It is not difficult to make an object disappear and then teleport to the past or future.
I apolagize but what does COVID have to do with it?

Also i stand by my prediction of a "Alien invasion" angle coming up, Biden is only at what 38% approval? they need something to get the public behind him again and push more of their agenda.