Gravity

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Why does gravity stop in Upper space

When an object travels orthoganally to the direction of gravity, an opposite force develops known as centrifugal force. I believe the speed of around 17000 mph cancels out the gravity force and is referred to as escape velocity. So gravity would still be present at speeds below 17000 mph.

vp8671

Open a physics book around hte page where it talks about a certain Newton, then turn one or more page and you will find something called equation, strange symbols divided by the equality symbol , this one ' = ' , this means that one side equals the other side, look for gravitational force ,
something along these lines : F = G m1 * m2 / (R^2) , this means that the farther away from a gravitationl source you are the less you feel that force, this is explained by the ' R' , which means distance, you will find that the force decrease in a quaqdratic way. This is the simplest way i can explain. This is the mathematicla model of the gravitational foce, but the real reason is always dodged by scientist , becasue they like formulas, in my opinion gravity is not a pull, but a push from an incoming stream of particles converging into the eart's core and then reverting back into the space, but loosing 'power' becasue the eart's core rotates and heats up. I wont' write it my personal formulas or anything like that becasue , simply i am already tired of typing

TimeFlipper

When an object travels orthoganally to the direction of gravity, an opposite force develops known as centrifugal force. I believe the speed of around 17000 mph cancels out the gravity force and is referred to as escape velocity. So gravity would still be present at speeds below 17000 mph.
You might recall that sci-fi movie where a Professor Cavor made a top secret paint that when dry, has the ability to travel far below Earths escape velocity, and yet can still reach and land on the Moon!!....The paint was called Cavorite :eek::LOL:..

QwertyMan

Sorry. That is a failed theory. Gravity behaves completely differently from the inertial laws Newton put forward. Fact is mass has never been isolated.
Well your have to take that up with Oxford university and their physics dictionary that defines gravity as the force that attracts objects in space toward each other in proportion to there mass.

Creshna1c

Open a physics book around hte page where it talks about a certain Newton, then turn one or more page and you will find something called equation, strange symbols divided by the equality symbol , this one ' = ' , this means that one side equals the other side, look for gravitational force , something along these lines : F = G m1 * m2 / (R^2) , this means that the farther away from a gravitationl source you are the less you feel that force, this is explained by the ' R' , which means distance, you will find that the force decrease in a quaqdratic way. This is the simplest way i can explain. This is the mathematicla model of the gravitational foce, but the real reason is always dodged by scientist , becasue they like formulas, in my opinion gravity is not a pull, but a push from an incoming stream of particles converging into the eart's core and then reverting back into the space, but loosing 'power' becasue the eart's core rotates and heats up. I wont' write it my personal formulas or anything like that becasue , simply i am already tired of typing
Open a physics book around hte page where it talks about a certain Newton, then turn one or more page and you will find something called equation, strange symbols divided by the equality symbol , this one ' = ' , this means that one side equals the other side, look for gravitational force , something along these lines : F = G m1 * m2 / (R^2) , this means that the farther away from a gravitationl source you are the less you feel that force, this is explained by the ' R' , which means distance, you will find that the force decrease in a quaqdratic way. This is the simplest way i can explain. This is the mathematicla model of the gravitational foce, but the real reason is always dodged by scientist , becasue they like formulas, in my opinion gravity is not a pull, but a push from an incoming stream of particles converging into the eart's core and then reverting back into the space, but loosing 'power' becasue the eart's core rotates and heats up. I wont' write it my personal formulas or anything like that becasue , simply i am already tired of typing

vp8671

F = G * ( m1 * m2 ) / ( R^2 )
G = gravitational costant ( 6.67408 × 10-11 m3 kg-1 s-2 )
m1 = first mass
m2 = second mass
R ^2 ( R squared ) is distance between 2 masses
Bye Vincenzo