Gray Mirror or Guardian Angel: See your future?

Frog186

Hi All I just wanted to say this is what I am going to buy later on either just one or both of them:

this is from http://www.themagicvine.com/id14.html website just scroll down and you will see them both:

See The Future: Is there something you want to know about the Future? See your Future and see others with this Mirror. One can tell a lot when this is in their possession. This contains 1 Gray Magic Mirror, 1 white candle, 1 black candle.

See The Past: Do you need to see the past of your self or someone else? This is a great thing to have when you need to know something or see what happened with yourself or what someone is doing to you or someone?This contains 1 Gray Magic Mirror, 1 white candle, 1 black candle.

or I might get this instead since I like the paranormal and magick:

The Guardian Angel Picture
These Guardian Angel Pictures- are of one of a kind. Each one has a spiritual Angel in them. Each picture has spirits in them. They are loving and caring spirits they will bring what you want when you ask them.
This is not for the faint of heart. Angels come out of the picture. Each picture has a different Guardian Angel. They are very amazing. Please interested people only

they have on the website a video clip of the angel but I can't post sorry about that!

sorry this is not much about time travel except up above but you get my drift!

well that 's about it for me thanks for everything and your time and patience

Himalayan Hermit

Good luck to you mate. Do share the results. The web site seems to be designed either in a hurry or by someone with less than 7th grade skills (sorry about the comment). The website has been around since 2005, so I'm assuming they ARE doing some business. Also, they have kept the prices pretty tempting and not that high. I like the "Divine Lust" mirror the best :D..of course I would never invest in such a thing.

Wishing you success with whatever you buy!

Frog186

Hi All it's me once again I am going to have to wait until 4 months until I can buy the gray mirror see the future I will post results in January of next year but this is all I know for now thanks hermit for responding back to me I appreciate your advice and ideas sorry for not replying back I am busy as well well I will talk with you all later on see ya later!

Frog186

New Update

Hi All I just wanted to tell you instead of getting the gray mirror in November I will probably get one or two of them in September but I have to save my money first and buy less food I hope get one of them or both of them they look totally cool this way I will post experiences in October or in November instead of getting them for my birthday I decided to either get the see the future and see the past or another other then see the past or future they also have one called extreme money where you use the mirror to get money or cash well I will decide by September if to get them both or just one of them well I have to go now I will talk with you all later on!