Greetings and salutations

Witch Hunt

Here I am, another hopeless romantic adrift on the endless seas of internet pablum, tom-foolery, fuckery and bullshit. Just a kid with a dream who happens to be looking for love in all the wrong places and trying to get to the bottom of things sort of speak. I love fast cars, chocolate chip cookies and dank memes. Next on that list is reading about the paranormal and discussing it with like minded individuals. I look forward to diving into the deep end with the rest of you all.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey there, welcome to the forum!

TimeFlipper

Here I am, another hopeless romantic adrift on the endless seas of internet pablum, tom-foolery, fuckery and bullshit. Just a kid with a dream who happens to be looking for love in all the wrong places and trying to get to the bottom of things sort of speak. I love fast cars, chocolate chip cookies and dank memes. Next on that list is reading about the paranormal and discussing it with like minded individuals. I look forward to diving into the deep end with the rest of you all.

Welcome to the Paranormalis Family :)..
Perhaps you could tell me this please, Which Witch are you? :D "joking" ;)..

TimeFlipper

My actual call sign was witch hunt 4, but that was a long time ago.

So you were on the old CB Radio were you?
Did you start off on the AM or FM Radio?
I was happy experimenting with aerials to see how far i could transmit to..
My craziest aerial was a dart board, it didnt transmit very far :LOL:..

Witch Hunt

So you were on the old CB Radio were you?
Did you start off on the AM or FM Radio?
I was happy experimenting with aerials to see how far i could transmit to..
My craziest aerial was a dart board, it didnt transmit very far :LOL:..

Sorry, I was never into ham radio or citizen band radio. My call sign was my designation from when I use to work for a international security company.

We would provide security for personnel, compounds and various installations in exotic third world countries.

Sorry to disappoint you.