Greetings from Classicalfan's Dad

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you decided to join as your son suggested!

I'm sure you're going to enjoy the place! :) have fun.

TimeFlipper

I have been very impressed with my son, Classicalfan626's exchanges with the Paranormalis community. Since I was about 7 years old, I have basically been obsessed with the paranormal, and especially with our extraterrestrial "brothers". I am looking forward to many in-depth conversations regarding the paranormal, which is my first love.
Welcome to the site of the nicest nuts in the world :D
It would be great to see Paranormalis becoming a family members site, and your son has contributed many interesting exchanges with us :) we all look forwards to seeing dad`s comments on here too :)

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Thanks guys for the warm welcome to my dad here at Paranormalis! :)

Even though I helped him write his first post, I'll try, hopefully, to show him the ropes the best I can on this great site. Unfortunately, we have pretty busy lives, and I don't think my dad is really that computer savvy. I'll talk to him when we have some free time. :)

TimeFlipper

Hey Classical, all you have to teach your dad is how to switch on the computer then call up google and finally log into Paranormalis :)
He doesn't have to bother with anything else apart from us on here and how to type out a few words :D
Even I managed to do this when I had my first computer, and look how im doing now lol :eek::D...So give us old geezers some credit please lol :ROFLMAO:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Hey Classical, all you have to teach your dad is how to switch on the computer then call up google and finally log into Paranormalis :)
He doesn't have to bother with anything else apart from us on here and how to type out a few words :D
Even I managed to do this when I had my first computer, and look how im doing now lol :eek::D...So give us old geezers some credit please lol :ROFLMAO:
I hope I didn't insult you, TimeFlipper, because, for the record, that was not my intention.