Greetings from the year 2137

Timmy G

Re: Greetings from the year 2137

? Quote:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Originally Posted by StarLord
? ?
When you aspire to do something Illegal and brag about it, one of the LAST places you want to do that is where honest people are.

? ? ? ? ? ?

?
Well...for the record...I'm not particularly honest and I'm here. In fact I have a rather dismal record when it comes to honesty. And that's the truth.

:lol::grin::lol:

Ohh, i cant stop laughing.

That reminds me of the riddle where you have two roads to take, one to death and one to life... Standing in the way of each road is a man - one who tells the truth, and one who lies.
Who would you talk to?

Glad to see you're still posting Gadfly.

dotpiece

Re: Greetings from the year 2137

Copier, I want you to do just one think.Do not try to insult our intelligence and beliefs by your funny sayings.I 'm a new member and I believe people in here want to deal with serious things.Even if science-fiction related movies ,books etc nurture our brains with noble thoughts,it's science ,not fantasy,that may enable us to travel through time.

Sayli

Greetings,
I am a time traveller. I was born in the year 2108 in New York City not 1983 as my profile says. I met a man who needed assistants to help him build time travelling vehicles. First of all I am not going to give out my name or where I live. The reason is because I don't know who's reading this message and I don't want the authorities coming after me. You see what I do is in the year 2005 is I take published books that other people write back in time with me to the year 1978. Then I remove the copyright notice from them and send them to the U.S. Copyright Office claiming that I wrote them. After I get the copyrights for "my" books, I publish them to gain money. So far in the past 27 years I've made over 4.1 million dollars doing this. Using time travelling vehicles is also how I won several lotteries.

I am not sure whether you are right but I have done a small mistake in 2016 n distroy my life forever...I have a small question that can we actually send a message to self or the person who can prevent this to be happned n can we actually change the present with that?
Please reply as this is only hope I can see..

trac smit

Greetings,
I am a time traveller. I was born in the year 2108 in New York City not 1983 as my profile says. I met a man who needed assistants to help him build time travelling vehicles. First of all I am not going to give out my name or where I live. The reason is because I don't know who's reading this message and I don't want the authorities coming after me. You see what I do is in the year 2005 is I take published books that other people write back in time with me to the year 1978. Then I remove the copyright notice from them and send them to the U.S. Copyright Office claiming that I wrote them. After I get the copyrights for "my" books, I publish them to gain money. So far in the past 27 years I've made over 4.1 million dollars doing this. Using time travelling vehicles is also how I won several lotteries.

The book thing is pretty rude. The rest is cool. Can I get some lottery #s for Vermont for Nov 2017? I am so totally broke and on food stamps.... :..(

trac smit

Greetings,

The book thing is pretty rude. The rest is cool. Can I get some lottery #s for Vermont for Nov 2017? I am so totally broke and on food stamps.... :..(
tracefromks at gmail