Greetings to everyone.

comdoc

I'm a semi-retired health shaman, with dual healthcare degrees. Interests include sacred geometry and architecture, Green Design and Building, numerology, astrology of human relationships, Tantra Yoga, psychotronic devices including electronic smog mitigation, human powered vehicles, ergonomic design, dental orthopedics, organic gardening and farming. I enjoy teaching/learning, blogging, Internet and social networking, cooking natural food. Currently residing in S. Arizona, pursuing IT degree. I'm a bit of a techie, have built my own computer system.

Mayhem

Zenith
Welcome aboard, some interesting topics you have covered there.:)

Enjoy it here.

TimeFlipper

I'm a semi-retired health shaman, with dual healthcare degrees. Interests include sacred geometry and architecture, Green Design and Building, numerology, astrology of human relationships, Tantra Yoga, psychotronic devices including electronic smog mitigation, human powered vehicles, ergonomic design, dental orthopedics, organic gardening and farming. I enjoy teaching/learning, blogging, Internet and social networking, cooking natural food. Currently residing in S. Arizona, pursuing IT degree. I'm a bit of a techie, have built my own computer system.

Welcome to Paranormalis :)..
Do you ever get time to sleep? :D..

comdoc

LOL TimeFlipper. I don't need much sleep! Partly due to devices on my property and inside home. BTW, love the energy from your octahedron.

TimeFlipper

LOL TimeFlipper. I don't need much sleep! Partly due to devices on my property and inside home.

Shhh, i know what your device is...Its the one invented by Dr David Anderson, which can delay "time" for upto 24 hours, within the proximity of a standard bed (y)...Keep it to yourself, wont you ;) :D..

comdoc

TF, actually it's several that were invented by me. One affects earth energies for 300 yards around my property. My motivation was not related to time travel--rather counteracting manmade environmental discordant to living things energy.

TimeFlipper

TF, actually it's several that were invented by me. One affects earth energies for 300 yards around my property. My motivation was not related to time travel--rather counteracting manmade environmental discordant to living things energy.

The "dirty" earth energies intrigue me, please tell me more (y)..
I would imaging that close proximity to cell phone towers can cause lots of health problems, mostly lack of sleep.....If you have that particular problem, no doubt you would use some form of a tuned Faraday shield around a bed perhaps? :cool:..

comdoc

Yes, TF, cellphone towers and high power transmission lines are full of dirty energies. Better to stay away from them. It's not just a sleep issue. Faraday cage needed around whole property! Above ground transformers are nasty: distance yourself. Underground electric lines are better for human body. Checkout orgone energy busters for mitigation of cell towers: https://www.amazon.com/Generator-Accumulator-Frequency-Beautiful-Ingredients/dp/B00ONB75M8

comdoc

I'm a deviceless dowser; that means I use the electromagnetic sensors in human body to detect abnormal radiation. My Native ancestors are skilled at this. This also ties in with Feng Shui, the Chinese art of placement. As a physician I've used these abilities extensively. The electrical grid of high tension power lines cuts across natural ley lines (channels of electromagnetic energy in the Earth). As a result, EM smog develops--witness dirty auras and skies.