Greetings to everyone.

TimeFlipper

Yes, TF, cellphone towers and high power transmission lines are full of dirty energies. Better to stay away from them. It's not just a sleep issue. Faraday cage needed around whole property! Above ground transformers are nasty: distance yourself. Underground electric lines are better for human body. Checkout orgone energy busters for mitigation of cell towers: https://www.amazon.com/Generator-Accumulator-Frequency-Beautiful-Ingredients/dp/B00ONB75M8

No disrespect to you at all, but your link only displayed a lump of something that is called an Orgone Generator///Accumulator in indigo blue which allegedly resonates at 528Hz and is made or imbued with OM chants, and is supposed to negate all the radio frequencies (RF) in the cell phone ranges..

The cost of the Organite lump is $20 which personally i would rather use to purchase several boxes of aluminium foil, for constructing a tuned Faraday cage that would surround the bed or beds, of the people who are affected by the cell towers radio frequencies (RF)...Please remember that there are many people who live very close to cell phone towers :cautious:..

However, iam certain that your mention of Orgone will draw lots of interest within several of our Paranormalis members, as its been several months since that particular topic was brought up...I have read up on Wilhelm Reich and Orgone, including the effects that are generated by Dead Orgone Radiation (DOR)..

Allegedly Reich built a small electronic device that was capable of destroying DOR within certain cloud formations, which was carried into the upper atmosphere by weather balloons, and conversely could be used to "increase" the DOR for intended severe weather modification :eek:..

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
Ah Timeflipper :)

Happy xmas to you.

Stick a orgonite pyramid in the centre of your wooden structure:) Suspended.

comdoc

“Operating Instructions” for orgonites | Bargain Orgonite | Buy cheap, simple and efficient orgonites (and for gifting)
Danger of Cell Phone Towers & Tower Busters
Orgonite | Ultimate Guide for Beginners (2018 update) | ORGONEVIBES | Info, Resources, History, & More

No disrespect to you, but I'm not going to engage in a debate about dirty energies and the beneficial effects of these devices. You expressed a supposed interest. If anyone is sincerely interested in learning, I'm willing to help.

TimeFlipper

Ah Timeflipper :)

Happy xmas to you.

Stick a orgonite pyramid in the centre of your wooden structure:) Suspended.

I could think of a better place to stick one of those Orgonite Pyramids my old friend, up your ass ;):LOL:..
Merry Christmas to you too :)..