Interview Greetings!

Níl Patrik Zolymon

Hi. I've been inspired recently by others who have come forward in an attempt to disclose further truth about secret government and other operations going on worldwide, and I want to share my experiences to hopefully help others better understand the real nature of life on our planet and elsewhere so that we can improve our collective futures. I want to be clear that I am not doing this to try to hurt any government, nation, state or government person(s). I wish all people well and I merely wish to try to shed light on what I believe to be facts so that we can hopefully begin to work together better to improve the future of humanity. So please don't consider me an enemy. I am a friend to all people and all life. I believe in the force we call "God" - and I believe this force is compelling me to do this for your and our betterment.

According to what I can remember presently, I have been part of several government and extrarrestrial programs involving deep space travel, time / space travel and Mars colonization, in fact some of my earliest memories involve visiting the surface of the red planet as a four-year old boy with none other than future U.S. President Barack Obama. I also have other memories of traveling time and space with what we call 'grey aliens' and being visited by them frequently since early childhood as well. If anyone wants to ask me questions about any of these things, feel free to post here and I will endeavor to provide answers. I'm hoping I can write a book or books in the future, maybe this thread will help get my story started. Thanks, everyone, and I look forward to speaking with you.

Best,

Zolymon.

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
Welcome to Para, there is good discussion here:)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hi. I've been inspired recently by others who have come forward in an attempt to disclose further truth about secret government and other operations going on worldwide, and I want to share my experiences to hopefully help others better understand the real nature of life on our planet and elsewhere so that we can improve our collective futures. I want to be clear that I am not doing this to try to hurt any government, nation, state or government person(s). I wish all people well and I merely wish to try to shed light on what I believe to be facts so that we can hopefully begin to work together better to improve the future of humanity. So please don't consider me an enemy. I am a friend to all people and all life. I believe in the force we call "God" - and I believe this force is compelling me to do this for your and our betterment.

According to what I can remember presently, I have been part of several government and extrarrestrial programs involving deep space travel, time / space travel and Mars colonization, in fact some of my earliest memories involve visiting the surface of the red planet as a four-year old boy with none other than future U.S. President Barack Obama. I also have other memories of traveling time and space with what we call 'grey aliens' and being visited by them frequently since early childhood as well. If anyone wants to ask me questions about any of these things, feel free to post here and I will endeavor to provide answers. I'm hoping I can write a book or books in the future, maybe this thread will help get my story started. Thanks, everyone, and I look forward to speaking with you.

Best,

Zolymon.

Mind if I call you Z?

If you are familiar with Qanon or Q on Twitter, he has already released MUCH deep state info. There IS a shadow government and one country in particular (Saudia Arabia) is controlling much of the world as well as families such as the Rothschilds, Clintons, etc. Although, I am not meaning to make this reply political. I guess I'm just saying that because of this, I believe you about the shadow government(s).

According to what I can remember presently, I have been part of several government and extrarrestrial programs involving deep space travel, time / space travel and Mars colonization, in fact some of my earliest memories involve visiting the surface of the red planet as a four-year old boy with none other than future U.S. President Barack Obama.

That part of your story matches the story of that one lawyer who said he did the same thing. I forget his name. Are you saying you were part of that group? I really with I remembered that guy's name, though. Can someone chime in and help?

steven chiverton

Best,

Zolymon.
let it all out to many are taking there secrets and stories to there graves

Pondering

let it all out to many are taking there secrets and stories to there graves
Steven,
Thanks for sharing. It sounds like you know things that can help us make adjustments to a better way of life on this planet. What is your general advice for facing the future? What have you learned from having experiences off planet? What do you see as our biggest obstacles? our biggest strengths? our best hopes??? Thank you for sharing your story.