Greta Thunberg

Mayhem

Zenith
What action has Greta Thunberg provided for the governments that she has chastised over climate change?

Has she ever read anything about polar shifts, and previous cataclysmic events on earth?

Whats your opinion on this 16 year old.

A few years ago there was another but he quickly vanished but of the same vain.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I think it's criminal that she was educated to believe the crap that she spouts. What will she do when she finds out the truth?

I've read she may be autistic or have some type of mental problem, so this is definitely abuse by the parents. If adult problems cause her this much distress, they have no right to fill her mind with fear and garbage.

tesla

@Einstein I could be brainwashed in a similar matter could you please enlighten me? I don't necessarily believe in all she's said as I have not necessarily read up on her. I do believe in climate change if this can be considered any kind of dispute.

FarOutThere

You Greta haters crack me up :ROFLMAO:
You always seem to ignore that she repeatedly says to listen to scientists, not her.
And she is lucky to have all sorts of incredible experiences at such a young age.
I'll bet you are all reaallyy concerned about her well being. /sarcasm
Oh no she was brainwashed into caring.
Not sure what anti-intellectual videos you are all watching.

tesla

You always seem to ignore that she repeatedly says to listen to scientists, not her.
And she is lucky to have all sorts of incredible experiences at such a young age.
I agree with this, if I could be convinced otherwise by reasonable explanations I'd definitely reconsider. Just an interesting topic to dispute in general.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
@Einstein I could be brainwashed in a similar matter could you please enlighten me? I don't necessarily believe in all she's said as I have not necessarily read up on her. I do believe in climate change if this can be considered any kind of dispute.

We have been experiencing climate change every year I've been on this planet. And records go back further before me. But it wasn't called climate change until just recently. Before it was taught in schools that the change in weather patterns was caused by the tilt of the earths axis as it orbits the sun. That coupled with an elliptical orbit causes what used to be called the four seasons.

Now as I recall Greta seems to believe that the oceans are going to boil and we all will be exterminated in seven years. And she is mad at mankind for burning fossil fuels thus causing the destruction of our planet. All caused by the release of CO2 into the atmosphere. And she claims that all the scientists support this belief. I have been unable to find these so called scientists and now firmly believe the climate change scare is being created by an extreme radical element in our society.

The last time I checked the science data the overall temperature change of the earth was in a holding pattern with no global increase in temperature since 1998. Thus debunking the release of CO2 theory. Of course there are some other scientists who noticed that when average temperatures do rise it seems to parallel an increase in sunspot activity.

I'm not a climate change denier. Since obviously the climate does change from season to season. I just wish the schools would go back to fact based education rather than fear mongering propaganda.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

We don't trust ALL scientists.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'm not a climate change denier. Since obviously the climate does change from season to season. I just wish the schools would go back to fact based education rather than fear mongering propaganda.

Agreed. It is changing naturally. Humans aren't doing it. We only occupy 10% of the planet.

alpha centauri

Greta Thunberg has posted an antisemitic tweet but deleeted it afterwards. Activists distance themselves from her. I also do it.

In the international debate about the escalating conflict, parts of the climate protection movement Fridays for Future got involved on Monday and took a stand for the Palestinian side and against Israel. The movement's global Instagram channel shared several posts on its Instagram story blaming Israel for the escalation. In a shared post on the "Paliroots" site, Israel is accused of "ethnic cleansing" and called for a boycott of Israel. On Tuesday lunchtime, the posts in question were deleted from the channel's Instagram story.

The advertised anti-Israel BDS campaign (short for boycott, divestment and sanctions) is classified as anti-Semitic by numerous Jewish organizations and other critics. The German Bundestag condemned the BDS campaign in 2019 with a large majority.