GREYS ARE ACTUALLY FISH APES

Impulsiveliar

don’t have much time, what I have learned is that. These specific “aliens” are actually a sea ape species ancient species that lived on earth before homo-sapien.

there was a war humans killed off giants (nendthrols) and different type of humanoids
There was the ancient painting proof of this.

we sent the ocean people far into the waters. And now over fishing and killing marine life is about to spark another war. The UFO actually coming from the oceans belong to this ancient race. The reason why orcas and other dolphins species love humans is actually because of this sea ape species. Seems like they’re getting ready for another war. There was proof when Russia tried to kidnap one of these creatures.

the Russian navy has just declassified its records of Cold War UFO sightings. Turns out “50 percent of UFO encounters are connected with oceans. Fifteen [percent] more — with lakes. So UFOs tend to stick to the water,” one Russian officer explained.​

one alleged incident in 1982, three navy diver trainees reportedly died pursuing what survivors described as "a group of humanoid creatures dressed in silvery suits" in Baikal, the world's deepest lake.

legends always have some real meaning to them (mermaids)

Last edited:

Impulsiveliar

the Russian navy has just declassified its records of Cold War UFO sightings. Turns out “50 percent of UFO encounters are connected with oceans. Fifteen [percent] more — with lakes. So UFOs tend to stick to the water,” one Russian officer explained.​

one alleged incident in 1982, three navy diver trainees reportedly died pursuing what survivors described as "a group of humanoid creatures dressed in silvery suits" in Baikal, the world's deepest lake.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
From time to time we get very strange postings on this website. I award you the prize for 2021 in this category of nonsense.

I can only imagine that you are looking through the eyes of a cat, a hungry cat that loves fish.

NOTE: I agree with you that many of the UFO sightings around the world involve oceans and lakes. And the reason is it's good place on this planet to setup a base of operation, if that is what they're trying to do. Simply put, I don't feel that the UFOs visiting Earth are here to take over the planet, if that was a true statement it already would've happened.

OakFieldAlienz444

you're not the first to suggest a connection between dolphins and greys.
I can remember reading one person may have been Whitley Streiber not sure
compare them dolphins and even said they make "chirping" noises like a dolphin sometimes.

OakFieldAlienz444

From time to time we get very strange postings on this website. I award you the prize for 2021 in this category of nonsense.

I can only imagine that you are looking through the eyes of a cat, a hungry cat that loves fish.

NOTE: I agree with you that many of the UFO sightings around the world involve oceans and lakes. And the reason is it's good place on this planet to setup a base of operation, if that is what they're trying to do. Simply put, I don't feel that the UFOs visiting Earth are here to take over the planet, if that was a true statement it already would've happened.

So many people say this without realizing you can take over a planet very covertly by subtle infiltration and influence on culture.
It wouldn't be that hard to hide in the oceans while secretly mind controlling the populace time to time.
That's not to say that we should believe UFO's are a threat if the government says it.
We should question everything. But-----too many people make this assumption that if they wanted
to take over they'd have done it. What if they actually have? An invasion wouldn't necessarily go
like the movies portray it as some alien with a lazer blasting everything like Invader Zim.

OakFieldAlienz444

There are some reports of human mutilations in addition to our cattle.
Linda Moulton Howe even said the Roswell ship had human remains in it.
There are both good and bad aliens IMO.
The bad aliens have done horrible things to humans and other aliens at Dulce Base.