GROUNDBREAKING QUANTUM INFORMATION! Quantum particle info

8thsinner

Did you verify any claim made?
There was a chinese lady tested over a hundred times to manipulate time within her localized field so I wouldn't be surprised if the data behind this experiment is real, but whether most could achieve it or not is going to be dependent on their belief systems, its one of the interesting aspects of science on this planet, if 50 people out of a hundred are telepathic and 50 are not, which data set is the reliable one?

The same ridiculousness in logic was used about wim hof a few years back, I can't remember the exact wording but something along the lines off, "a singular personal exception to the laws of nature does not prove in anyway that the laws of nature can be changed at will" I mean like wtf...they could have perhaps been setting up some bullshit about a gene mutation being the cause of wim's success but...fucking scientists man...as soon as their laws break down they ignore it and sweep it under the rug because they can't face the idea that they were wrong. Same cognitive dissonance the masses are prone to.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
There was a chinese lady tested over a hundred times to manipulate time within her localized field so I wouldn't be surprised if the data behind this experiment is real, but whether most could achieve it or not is going to be dependent on their belief systems, its one of the interesting aspects of science on this planet, if 50 people out of a hundred are telepathic and 50 are not, which data set is the reliable one?

The same ridiculousness in logic was used about wim hof a few years back, I can't remember the exact wording but something along the lines off, "a singular personal exception to the laws of nature does not prove in anyway that the laws of nature can be changed at will" I mean like wtf...they could have perhaps been setting up some bullshit about a gene mutation being the cause of wim's success but...fucking scientists man...as soon as their laws break down they ignore it and sweep it under the rug because they can't face the idea that they were wrong. Same cognitive dissonance the masses are prone to.

I still remember a guy named Anderson that made claims of having produced a time field that was being used to speed up time to help healing. But just him! No one else was in on his claims. My chain has been yanked one too many times to just believe anymore. The word Quantum is being tossed about as if it is some magic voodoo that allows science writers to make up anything they choose to. Of course none of this is verifiable.