Group project

mullac998

Hello, all hope you are safe during this time.... I see a lot of people commenting on posts which are years old and I've been currently thinking if we all want time travel badly enough why don't we all pull our brains together and make something happening. Plan strategize execute seriously people lets work together and make something happen

NIXIE

Everyone on here is way too stupid for that sort of thing. I guess is it because people are so far from the truth of God that they seemingly just want allow their ideas of time travel remain in the realm of fantasy, all while continuing to act like there is always another fake scientific mystery to be uncovered or posted about. If anyone I have spoken with on these forums did realize how real and intense time travel really is they would probably just pee their pants like the little babies that they really are.
My best suggestion for a good and uncorrupted regular guy is to just give up your dreams of time travel and follow YHWH Jesus Christ instead- I really believe that is the best way and idea for all mankind. Time travel causes a lot more sin to occur. It is not a healthy thing for people to have. It even turns little children into evil and pathetic beastly sinners. I have seen it.

mullac998

Everyone on here is way too stupid for that sort of thing. I guess is it because people are so far from the truth of God that they seemingly just want allow their ideas of time travel remain in the realm of fantasy, all while continuing to act like there is always another fake scientific mystery to be uncovered or posted about. If anyone I have spoken with on these forums did realize how real and intense time travel really is they would probably just pee their pants like the little babies that they really are.
My best suggestion for a good and uncorrupted regular guy is to just give up your dreams of time travel and follow YHWH Jesus Christ instead- I really believe that is the best way and idea for all mankind. Time travel causes a lot more sin to occur. It is not a healthy thing for people to have. It even turns little children into evil and pathetic beastly sinners. I have seen it.
So lets get some facts straight you come here presenting no factual evidence that you can time travel but present some fictional story you conjured up for this website. I think it's completely wrong of you to judge everyone intellect. Before I became a spiritualist I used to be a Christian and I had experiences only you can dream of

NIXIE

So lets get some facts straight you come here presenting no factual evidence that you can time travel but present some fictional story you conjured up for this website. I think it's completely wrong of you to judge everyone intellect. Before I became a spiritualist I used to be a Christian and I had experiences only you can dream of

fictional? ha! why would I come here to write a fictional story? you are wrong about that.. People are so "word that Mayhem deems fit to be used in place of the word stupid" ...
Yeah I bet you did have "experiences".. thats why you "used to be" and are no longer...
EVERY SINGLE THING I HAVE WRITTEN ABOUT HERE IS TRUE.

I found these forums to try to share the truth of the crap I have gone through but everyone is way too "word that Mayhem deems fit to be used in place of the word stupid" to even believe me... If you think I would just waste my time trying to type out my horrible memories about terrible things I have gone through or witness you are the biggest dumb fool of all. That is exactly how every person is acting here too besides just a couple people and I am glad you are going to suffer without being able to time travel you don't even understand how real it is... You don't understand how much it could mess your life up.. You just want to pretend it is like some thing that could make your life so great when it could and probably would do the complete opposite. You don't even get it and I am glad you will never figure it out. If I did share anything about it with you I would feel guilty because it is a delicate sort of thing that can screw your life up from the start.. you don't even get it and you would rather think I am making things up because you are such a fool.

Last edited:

mullac998

fictional? ha! why would I come here to write a fictional story? you are wrong about that.. People are so "word that Mayhem deems fit to be used in place of stupid" ...
Yeah I bet you did have "experiences".. thats why you "used to be" and are no longer...
EVERY SINGLE THING I HAVE WRITTEN ABOUT HERE IS TRUE.
You say its true but so did lord henery he pushed and pushed and pushed I'm sorry to say this provide some evidence and shut us up at least lord henery took the time to take a photo of some so called time machine................... you yet lack to provide evidence so either do that or keep your mouth shut if your not going to bring anything to the table but selfish and arrogant claims that you are better than everyone else so as we say in england... Jog on mate

Mayhem

Zenith
To clarify a document was produced but after some time, a request was received to have it removed from the forum upon @NIXIE asking.

NIXIE

what documents where and why

I posted pictures of how to build a real time machine last november but all the fools just laughed and did not even test it out! haha... Their mistake if they wanted to build a real time machine I guess.
It was drawn up in the ms paint program and I guess that is too childlike for the serious fools here to be good enough to be real or something?
The design of a time machine is simple and of course people must have looked at it and read and just brushed it off as "fake" because they have absolutely no idea at all how easy it really is. People are just fools here. I am sick of it. I have no idea why I even keep posting about anything.
I wanted them removed after I realized I had already been sent those same pictures 15 YEARS AGO and warned that it caused a lot of problems because I had not fully fleshed out the design and people were setting things up wrong and even backwards and either getting stuck back in time or setting things up backwards and creating a molecular disintegration machine! NO LIE!