Media Guardians of the Looking Glass

alpha centauri

There is a group that calls themselves the Guardians of the Looking Glass and they sound very interesting.

They describe several events that have to be prevented or happen depending on the event to secure a positive timeline.

If the group is deleted from youtube that means they were absolutely right and the power that were succeeded to censor the group (according to them).

If you dont believe in it, the story is still interesting so I recommend to watch the video.

The first event is prevented. That describes a false flag attack on NYC which is blamed on Russia.

A short summary:

Next event:

Last edited:

steven chiverton

April 18th 2022 has already passed and there was nothing on the news about any explosions in america killing 2000 lives so this video is fake news , and if they did get it from a looking glass its probably of an alternate earth and not this earth a common mistake time travelers make to , and if you click on watch on youtube theres no comments as its been disabled so no one can question this fake news video

alpha centauri

April 18th 2022 has already passed and there was nothing on the news about any explosions in america killing 2000 lives so this video is fake news , and if they did get it from a looking glass its probably of an alternate earth and not this earth a common mistake time travelers make to , and if you click on watch on youtube theres no comments as its been disabled so no one can question this fake news video

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});​
That is one of many events that has to be averted. If the false flag happened, we would be on the negative timeline and a nuclear war would have happened. There are 72 or so events. They say the most of the events have to be positive for the positive timeline to succeed according to them.

alpha centauri

The Guardians released a new video. The powers that were (some call them the powers that be but I visualize them without power, that is why I call them in this way) are extremly upset so that they try to change the timeline with the reactivation of CERN.

Now, The Guardians search individuals that help them and they also search an amulett that was touched by Jesus and others to counteract the negative effects. The specifics are described in the video. The amulett has to be activated.

Here is the video:

alpha centauri

Hm the videos were removed but they uploaded a video to contact them, if you are a guardian. They say the timeline of the looking glass is changed.

They believe that magic exists but I dont know why they just give advice how to pray to good beings to help the planet or the meditate correctly, so that the planet as a whole is positively polarized. But I think they themselves dont know it.

steven chiverton

if the looking glass tech is real the only guardians they have are heavily armed security guards nothing more than that which people may get from watching the movies like guardians of the galaxy

alpha centauri

The guy said the guardians were disassembled, because a lot of the group chose the negative polarity and used the looking glass for personal gain:

I also wondered, why they talked about the Chosen ones. If you feel chosen in the sense of superiority, you have a negative characteristic and have to learn love (infinite worth of others and yourself).

They also talked about Muhammad, who has touched the amulett, that I mentioned above. Muhammad was manipulated by negative beings also he has also contact to positive beings as far as I know.

The holy war that Muhammad fought, where a group tries to control another group, is a sign of a superiority of a group and also negative. That is also mentioned in the law-of-one as negative. So I wonder if the amulett is completely positive. The Orion group introduced the concept of the Holy War and try to polarize the planet towards the negative in this way according to the law-of-one.

If you feel individually or as a group superior, you are negatively polarized. Muhammad was manipulated to some degree by negative beings, so you have to be careful with powerful magic of him. I was told that both your positive and negative energies increase when your power increases and a lot of the people cannot control their negative side in these cases. Their desires and addictions become to great.

Also you can meditate for a positive timeline, if you are positive.

steven chiverton

sam the illiusionist made 2 phrophet sounding predictions and none have come true yet so like many false prophets out there they would be channeling the false prophets from negative aliens playing sick mind games