Media Gun Confiscation Begins in California

Khaos

where the wild things are
Yes, illegally owned guns. People who do not have licenses to own guns. That is what they are cracking down on. That is gun control. Did you really think they were going to take away your gun, that you legally own? Ha!

They want to make things safer by making sure guns stay out of criminals hands and also prevent psychos like Adam Lanza from obtaining guns.

There is so much propaganda with gun control. People blindly assume they are going to ban all guns, regardless of folks having a license to own them or not. No...

The keyword in that article is "illegally owned"

ZOMG WHAT IF THEY TAKE AWAY A GUN FROM SOMEONE WHO LEGALLY OWNS IT!!!!1111ELVENTYONE

No system is perfect. Just like the courts, justice system. Look at the casey anthony case, she did kill her baby, but the trial slipped through the cracks and she was acquitted.

There are people who have been put to death, and were innocent. You can't have one without the other. Mistakes can and will happen. There are good cops and bad cops, good judges and bad judges.

Last edited:

Samstwitch

Did you really think they were going to take away your gun, that you legally own? Ha!

Eventually, yes, the government will come after legal gun owners! They've already done it. The Military and the Police took away guns from legal gun owners after Hurricane Katrina. They forced entry into homes, assaulted and arrested innocent people who had legal firearms.

Proof: The Govt is Planning & Training to Confiscate All Guns of Civilians

Khaos

The Military and the Police took away guns from legal gun owners after Hurricane Katrina

Disaster Recovery Personal Protection Act of 2006 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indeed. And people were pissed and congress passed a bill that now prohibits law enforcement from confiscating weapons. They can still confiscate them, but they need reasonable justification.

I have a question for you Sam. If you believe that the government is going to take away guns from legal gun owners, why would they bother passing laws to prevent such?

I don't see how people can automatically assume that a one time incident, will happen eventually everywhere?

the united states program for complete disarmament

You mean the 1961 document that was about nuclear disarmament?

That has nothing to do with gun control. That entire document was meant for the plan to disarm ourselves and help disarm other countries, from biological and nuclear weapons, so they are not used in a war scenario and also a hope to achieve peace.

I suggest reading the document thoroughly, instead of picking and choosing, and taking things out of context... I think we had a talk about this a while ago, no?

I'd also suggest reading this part too:

Arms and armed forces would be reduced

The armed forces of the United States and the Soviet Union would be limited to 2.1 million men each (with appropriate levels not exceeding that amount for other militarily significant states); levels of armaments would be correspondingly reduced and their production would be limited.
  • An Experts Commission would be established to examine and report on the feasibility and means of accomplishing verifiable reduction and eventual elimination of all chemical, biological and radiological weapons.
Do the terms "Soviet Union" ring any bells. When do you think this document was made? This document was made back during the cuban missile crisis, the cold war. Back when the USSR was a #1 threat to our country.

That document outlined in the video is a WMD disarmament document, its sole purpose was to help achieve peace with Russia, one of the many treaty documents signed, that ended the cold war, and made us and Russia allies, well uneasy allies..

Last edited:

Samstwitch

You don't believe it, but time tells all. It's only a matter of time before the government tries to take away our guns.

Just like the NSA is supposed to have reasonable cause to spy on Americans, but they don't. They spy on everyone without any cause.

Americans are like toads in boiling water.

Last edited:

tomrat

1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.

2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people

3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.

4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.

5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.

6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.

7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.

8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control.”

9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.

10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.

lets see if they have the people to do it

Oath Keepers » Blog Archive » BREAKING NEWS! Oath Keepers Proves That There WERE Troops Who Refused to Confiscate Guns During Katrina

Samstwitch

I heard about the Oath Keepers. Thank God not all Military and Law Enforcement Officers will obey unconstitutional orders when the SHTF. It will be similar to what happened with the Nazis in Europe during WWII. After the war, Nazis were prosecuted for war crimes even though they claimed they were just following orders.

Part 1

Part 2:

25% Of Marines Would Shoot Americans, 100% Of Oath Keepers Would Shoot Them Back

Last edited:

Khaos

You don't believe it, but time tells all. It's only a matter of time before the government tries to take away our guns.

Just like the NSA is supposed to have reasonable cause to spy on Americans, but they don't. They spy on everyone without any cause.

Just a question, did you even read my post and the document? Top to bottom, not picking and choosing.

After the war, Nazis were prosecuted for war crimes even though they claimed they were just following orders.

And you see something wrong with this? Irregardless, they committed those crimes. You believe they should not be punished? What century do you live in? The 28th?

Samstwitch

Just a question, did you even read my post and the document? Top to bottom, not picking and choosing.

After the war, Nazis were prosecuted for war crimes even though they claimed they were just following orders.

And you see something wrong with this? Irregardless, they committed those crimes. You believe they should not be punished? What century do you live in? The 28th?

No, I do not see anything wrong with Nazis being prosecuted. It was the right thing to do! I should have elaborated. In a post-SHTF scenario, Law Enforcement and Military who participate in unconstitutional acts against Americans, such as assaulting innocent Americans and confiscating firearms, will someday be held accountable just as Nazis were held accountable. (They were also held accountable on John Titor's Worldline.)

Yes, I did read your entire post. We do not agree on this issue of gun confiscation. I believe the U.S. government will try to do it. You do not believe the U.S. government will try to do it. Time will tell.

Khaos

No, I do not see anything wrong with Nazis being prosecuted. It was the right thing to do! I should have elaborated. In a post-SHTF scenario, Law Enforcement and Military who participate in unconstitutional acts against Americans, such as assaulting innocent Americans and confiscating firearms, will someday be held accountable just as Nazis were held accountable. (They were also held accountable on John Titor's Worldline.)

Yes, I did read your entire post. We do not agree on this issue of gun confiscation. I believe the U.S. government will try to do it. You do not believe the U.S. government will try to do it. Time will tell.

Ah, I'm sorry for thinking that way lol.

Yes, we both disagree, but I think we can agree to disagree :)

You have your belief and I have mine. Time will tell.