Gun Control

jcolanzi

A LITTLE GUN HISTORY

• PLEASE DON'T THINK FOR A MOMENT, THAT THIS COULDN'T HAPPEN IN OUR COUNTRY ALSO !!!!!!

• In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control:
• From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
In 1911, Turkey established gun control:
• From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
Germany established gun control in 1938:
From 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
China established gun control in 1935: From 1948 to
• 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
Guatemala established gun control in 1964:
• From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
Uganda established gun control in 1970:
• From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
Cambodia established gun control in 1956:
• From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
56 million defenseless people were rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control.
-----------------------
You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.

• Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens.

With guns, we are 'citizens'; without them, we are 'subjects'.

During WW II, the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED!

• Gun owners in the USA are the largest armed forces in the World!

Mahatma Gandhi wrote in his book, An Autobiography (page 446):
Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest … if we want to learn the use of arms, here is a golden opportunity.

• SWITZERLAND ISSUES A GUN TO EVERY HOUSEHOLD! SWITZERLAND 'S GOVERNMENT ISSUES AND TRAINS EVERY ADULT IN THE USE OF A RIFLE.

• SWITZERLAND HAS THE LOWEST GUN RELATED CRIME RATE OF ANY CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!

Now for all you gentle folks who shouldn’t own a gun because you wouldn’t use it, let me offer a suggestion.

Buy a can of wasp and hornet spray for every room in your house and one at each outside door and 2 for your car. One in each front door pocket.

This stuff will shoot 27 ft., is legal and it will blind an attacker, or several of them if you are fast enough.

Ok, you may live in a state that protects criminals rather than victims so you are wondering about the legal problems if you do this.

I suggest you also consider the physical problems if you don’t.

To send out a message to anyone who might consider assaulting you:

Hang an Army camo jacket on the back of your car seat. Put a camo cap on the dash of your car. Put an empty ammo box and or used shotgun shells in the back window, dash or seat of your vehicle. To my knowledge there are no laws against empty shells and boxes.

To those who believe and understand, no explanation is necessary.

To those who don’t, no explanation is possible.

If you would like more information on my on line webinar which you can watch in your home, go to www.raymongracefoundation.org

Enjoy Fall and be safe.

Raymon

TnWatchdog

This post is a good reminder of what would happen when the public becomes defenseless. Oh no, this wouldn't happen to this country and certainly not to me...that is what 56 million plus thought at one time. They are now history and pushing daisies.
Don't give up your guns, no matter what happens, or you will be like sheep led to slaughter.

jcolanzi

It already happened to the Japanese during the war. It happened to the Native Americans. It happened to the blacks. This country was built on slavery and genocide. So anyone who says it can't happen here, doesn't know history.

TnWatchdog

It already happened to the Japanese during the war. It happened to the Native Americans. It happened to the blacks. This country was built on slavery and genocide. So anyone who says it can't happen here, doesn't know history.
Agreed...but I think that so many people today are living in today and now. The past was the past but this won't happen to me, is what they think. They have been conditioned to living their lives with smart phones, reality shows, concerts, and other offerings from technology so basically they are asleep and may not realize what has happened in the past or is going on now...until it happens. I just hope more people wake up in time.

Willmatron

The NRA has enough muscle to make sure guns aren't outlawed, but the government has responded by giving police more power.

JimmyD

It is not government's place to regulate property, or anything at all, because government is not a rightful or legitimate organization or means of social order. It is simply a system of violence. Everything it does, it does with coercion/force. It produces nothing but violence.

The second amendment is a perfect example of government violence because it is not protecting a right as it claims, but rather forcefully regulating/violating property rights as is advantageous to the state. If it were protecting property rights, it would not be limited to specific property or usage or circumstances, and it has nothing to do with the state or it's needs.

You have a right to own any and all property that you acquired through honest means. If you earned and bought it, or if it was gifted to you, it's yours and no one or thing has any right to say anything about what you do with it. The only exception is if you use your property to violate others, in which case they have a right to defense against you.

You do not have a right to own guns and form a militia to protect the state. You have a right to do whatever you want as long as it isn't violating others. You have a right to own and carry a gun, 10000000000000 guns, a tank, fighter jet, attack helo, etc. You do not need to ask permission from anyone, nor are you subject to any laws or fictitious authority.

If a government employee such as law enFORCEment tries to make you do anything, you have a right to kill them, and should kill them, as it is defense, rightful and just.

SomethingCursed

It is not government's place to regulate property, or anything at all, because government is not a rightful or legitimate organization or means of social order. It is simply a system of violence. Everything it does, it does with coercion/force. It produces nothing but violence.

The second amendment is a perfect example of government violence because it is not protecting a right as it claims, but rather forcefully regulating/violating property rights as is advantageous to the state. If it were protecting property rights, it would not be limited to specific property or usage or circumstances, and it has nothing to do with the state or it's needs.

You have a right to own any and all property that you acquired through honest means. If you earned and bought it, or if it was gifted to you, it's yours and no one or thing has any right to say anything about what you do with it. The only exception is if you use your property to violate others, in which case they have a right to defense against you.

You do not have a right to own guns and form a militia to protect the state. You have a right to do whatever you want as long as it isn't violating others. You have a right to own and carry a gun, 10000000000000 guns, a tank, fighter jet, attack helo, etc. You do not need to ask permission from anyone, nor are you subject to any laws or fictitious authority.

If a government employee such as law enFORCEment tries to make you do anything, you have a right to kill them, and should kill them, as it is defense, rightful and just.

A: Everything in life hangs in balance by the threat of force or violence. The only reason as to why you aren't assaulted every time you step outside (or into a store for example), is because deep down.. people fear what you may do in return (fight back). This is simply nature. You talk as if it's a bad thing. If there were no threat of violence (or force), there'd be total chaos and anarchy. People are like kids, if kids are never spanked (or there is no threat of spanking), they tear everything down

B: "right to own and any all property acquired through honest means" What is honest means? Let's say (for instance), a woman is property of a man. Ok. I see a girl, she's my wife. Now.. you also want her to be your wife. So how will we settle this?

The courts? Before you could sue, you just took stuff or settled it like cavemen.

What is getting it by honest means? You could say I got my wife by honest means (I was there first!), but one may have to defend what you get by the threat of force or violence (dishonest means)

If I go buy land, is that honest means? In America, the land you buy was most likely stolen from Native Americans... that's theft, and genocide. Not very honest is it?

> You have a right to do whatever you want as long as it isn't violating others

Says who?

> nor are you subject to any laws or fictitious authority

Simply put, if you are pulled over with a ton of guns and ammo.. and you say "i'm a sovereign citizen, you're not real. You're not the boss of me!". Not only will you get tazed, but you will be jailed for not cooperating with a sworn officer of the law. Basically, that's not fictitious authority. That's real authority.

We are subject to laws of people (see: government) whom we pay our taxes (kind of like rent. We pay them $$$ in the form of taxes for the privilege of living in their borders, we abide by their terms..If you break those terms, you go to jail) we pay taxes to.

Anyone refusing to obey the law, is a criminal, an outlaw and is living outside of those laws. What's more is, people who claim that the laws and rules don't apply to them.. are the first ones to call for 911 and help when SHTF.

Oh no, someone broke into my house and is trying to rape my family.

Nope, the rules don't apply dude. That authority is just fiction! figure it out yourself.

> If a government employee such as law enFORCEment tries to make you do anything, you have a right to kill them, and should kill them, as it is defense, rightful and just

Did you just advocate for the murder of a police officer? That's communicating threats, perhaps even terroristic threats. Jesus. Someone get a mod in here, what is life.

No, you can't kill anyone especially not police officers.. because you WILL be stuck in a small cage, forced to live like a rat and essentially, be stuck in a human zoo until you leave this Earth. 0/10. Would not recommend anyone listen to this guy.

Believe what you will politically, but it is force which will either make your ideas just that.. ideas, or will make those ideas, the actual law.

The only way to get change is through force and violence, that's just how it is. Any ideology centered around, not using force.. just isn't gonna work, quite frankly.

You start off talking about getting property honestly (like buying already stolen land), and then you proceed to say just go kill a bunch of cops.

Are you on medication? (serious non-rhetorical question)