Guy Fauci Day - Nov 5th, 2021 - Burn Fauci's Effigy, Your Card, and Your Masks

Will you burn a Fauci?

• Yes, I'm going to

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

• No, because I'm afraid of retaliation.

• No, because I'm a bootlicker.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orpheus Rex

Guy Fauci Day - Nov 5th, 2021 - Burn Fauci's Effigy, Your Card, and Your Masks

Celebrate by posting videos on all your social medias of the burning of a "(that) guy Fauci" effigy. Burn your masks with him.

And if you're vaccinated, showcase the destruction of your vaccine card - to hell with and to hell with COVID Fascists.

Remember, remember the 5th of November, the Coronavirus Treason Plot.
I know of know reason why the Coranvirus Treason should ever be forgot!

effigy.jpg
Burn it! Burn it! Burn it with fire!

Yeats

While participating in the festivities, you may also want to search the phrase "Fauci Lied" on your favorite search engine and download as many articles as you can find. I say this because some search engines have removed the bulk of their links under that title, and are in the process of removing still more.

Bing, for example, has removed almost half of their search results on this subject, mostly due to their policy which states:

"In certain circumstances relating to quality, safety, and what our users want, Bing may decide to remove certain results, or we may warn or educate users or provide options for tailoring results."

In other news, Oceania is at war with Eastasia. Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Seriously, I was going to burn a mask and make a video of it. I'll try to remember to do it today.

Orpheus Rex

While participating in the festivities, you may also want to search the phrase "Fauci Lied" on your favorite search engine and download as many articles as you can find. I say this because some search engines have removed the bulk of their links under that title, and are in the process of removing still more.

Bing, for example, has removed almost half of their search results on this subject, mostly due to their policy which states:

"In certain circumstances relating to quality, safety, and what our users want, Bing may decide to remove certain results, or we may warn or educate users or provide options for tailoring results."

In other news, Oceania is at war with Eastasia. Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.

I could publish a book on Fauci's lies to make sure it survives the coming and in progress Internet Crackdown. But I'd need to be fed with these resources in order to do it - because I don't have time to filter through in all the collecting processes.

ErinsOnlyColour

I can not support any single entity that wishes to govern over any another being regardless of how large or small because that alone is not Freedom. As we are human, we are all given natural freedom at birth.

To appoint any other person to dictate your movements in life is sickening especially if you turn around and promote the red white and blue