Media Guy from 400+ years in the future

someguy

Found this text to speech on youtube, I like this positive future this person describes and the time machine he describes as well.

someguy

I love this post, wide open and in the end zone, a future paradise, I like this.

TimeFlipper

Found this text to speech on youtube, I like this positive future this person describes and the time machine he describes as well.

That looks like TV advertising for the 1960s TV series called, The Time Tunnel where two scientists go back in different time periods and their adventures in them.. i was looking at one of their episodes from 1967 on a DVD a friend gave me, only yesterday!.... Sadly the "aliens" who appear on those episodes leave a lot to be desired in terms of being anywhere near authentic, in fact they are laughable :LOL:...
However the story lines are quite good and iam looking forward to seeing the remaining episodes on that DVD of them (y) :D..

The Time Tunnel (1966) Season 1 Episode 8

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Ohh but who
The poster left a video under his statement.
If you want, go ahead and watch it.
The man claiming to be a time traveller said his name is David.

I read that article on Art bells Post already I remember him David

Please be aware that people can claim many things without them necessarily being authentic..
On Paranormalis we try to advise members that there are other ways to come to terms with what ever is concerning them, without hoping that time-travel is the only way that they can be helped...:)