Guy says we're being invaded by reptilians

MODAT7

Here are a couple of items that provide Faraday cage protection without spending the high cost of turning your house into a Faraday cage.

Faraday shield

Faraday baseball cap
I was thinking of more along the lines of wrapping my entire house in tinfoil and then properly grounding it. I'm sure the neighbors would love the added value it would give.

8thsinner

I was thinking of more along the lines of wrapping my entire house in tinfoil and then properly grounding it. I'm sure the neighbors would love the added value it would give.
Yes you must set up a grounding system otherwise long times in there are just as deadly as sitting in front of a router all day.

You can buy copper screen material for fairly cheap down to pretty small hole sizes for insects apparently.

IlluminatiArchbishop

What if the reptilians are actually real native Americans? Many native American tales do talk of shape shifting lizard people whom were here before them. Anyhow maybe some people have seen them too. Not saying I have nor I have not I will leave it to speculation for sake of this conversation