hales device a review

gomp

hales device a review

the consept behind this device has been stuck in my head for a while now.
after alot of review it could be possible to make it with out any really expencive parts.
any one who has not heard of this device it created a magnetic feild that would move at near light speeds a little over the speed of light to travel into the past and a little under the speed of light to travel into the future.
after some work and alot of math I have figured out that a 166.66667 MHz signal run out though an area of electro magnets each 2/3rds of a meter apart with extra cable running to the magnets to make the signal reach them so they will fire in order from one end to the next.
the device could be built into any thing really a small stand alone machine or the electromagnets could be mounted on a car or small aircraft.
right now I am working on the plans and once I get the monies I will build a prototype.
So what does every one think?

shiver

hales device a review

How EXACTLY do you run such a Frequency through an electromegnet???

I tried this,( though not that frequency) running audio signals and radio waves.
I ran the signat through a 200 watt power supply cranked to full.
...I didn't even get the slighest reading with a compass on an electromagnet doing this.

A tesla coil? If so which one?

What would be PERFECT, woul dbe a converter that can change the Hz value of a house line.
ie 60hz @ 110volts,,,,keeping the 110volts and changing it to your 166,666,6670HZ

gomp

hales device a review

Originally posted by shiver@Nov 21 2004, 09:08 AM

I tried this,( though not that frequency) running audio signals and radio waves.
...I didn't even get the slighest reading with a compass on an electromagnet doing this.

A tesla coil? If so which one?

What would be PERFECT, woul dbe a converter that can change the Hz value of a house line.
ie 60hz @ 110volts,,,,keeping the 110volts and changing it to your 166,666,6670HZ

the coil has to be the right shape and size. other wise the induction caused within the coil will stop almost all current flow. and the really interesting part comes from the series of coils. with the coils each 2/3rds of a meter apart and cables connecting the coils to the freq. generator measured so that the freq. will reach the coils one after the other. the over all effect is a moveing magnetic feild. Now a magnetic feild slightly warps space much the same way mass does, when it starts "moveing" at near light speeds it causes(in theory) time dialation. I could make some plans for any one who would like to test it, due to my financial situation at the moment I wont be able to build a prototype for a while.

Fungus

hales device a review

Hi I'm new here!

I have had ideas that I have written down that shows how time travel works

GVT12

hales device a review

Originally posted by gomp+Nov 21 2004, 01:35 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-shiver@Nov 21 2004, 09:08 AM

A tesla coil?? If so which one?

What would be PERFECT, woul dbe? a converter that can change the Hz value of a house line.
ie 60hz @ 110volts,,,,keeping the 110volts? and changing it to your 166,666,6670HZ

the coil has to be the right shape and size. other wise the induction caused within the coil will stop almost all current flow. and the really interesting part comes from the series of coils. with the coils each 2/3rds of a meter apart and cables connecting the coils to the freq. generator measured so that the freq. will reach the coils one after the other. the over all effect is a moveing magnetic feild. Now a magnetic feild slightly warps space much the same way mass does, when it starts "moveing" at near light speeds it causes(in theory) time dialation. I could make some plans for any one who would like to test it, due to my financial situation at the moment I wont be able to build a prototype for a while.
[snapback]15798[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

I have something to add here,

I relationship to "Coils" and the "Shape" of coils as well as "Configuration" and Field Effects pertaining to environmental influences, You are On Target!

I posted some information about this here...
http://www.timetravelforum.net/forums/inde...?showtopic=1170

Pay close attention to what is mentioned about "Coils" and locked positioning, i.e. configuration.

shiver

hales device a review

Gomp!

Please send me the plans, I'm working on this now and would be pleased to post results!
Any idea's on exact setup would help save me alot of time.
Also, since things rarely work the first time, alternati configurations and setups would help in frustration.

I likely have everything needed right now ready to go with the exception of signal generators...but not for long.

please post here or send them directly...though I'm sure many here would like themn as well!

many thanks to all for your help!
best egards
S

hellrazor

hales device a review

yeah i would love to see the plans i know for a fact that magnetic fields can effect the minds perception of time so look forward to testing your idears.