Hallo everyone!

Maniacal Mary

Howdy all! :) I've been looking for a good paranormal forum for quite some time as well as a paranormal discord and stumbled happily here tonight. <3

My name is Mary, i'm an Empath (among other things)... i'm also a gamer, streamer, paranormal investigator, and a proud mama to her two furbabies i love very much <3 I look forward to talking to and getting to know everyone! ^_^

Mayhem

Zenith
Welcome to the forum Mary, looks like you will enjoy it here.

Bit of a gamer as well:)

Maniacal Mary

Welcome to the forum Mary, looks like you will enjoy it here.

Bit of a gamer as well:)
Thank you! Already enjoying it here ^_^ it's nice to have a place to be open about it all and have understanding. <3

Eeeee!!! What platforms do you play on? <3

Mayhem

Zenith
Just PC have a 34 inch curved screen, and a Predator G3 it flies.

Play Arma3, Battlefield 1, Euro Truck Sim, American Truck Sim and some FiFA.
You?

Maniacal Mary

Oh nice! I use PC and xbox one but even when using xbox one now i primarily use my CyberPower PC and if streaming, I stream through that.

Oh man... anything from FPS to Horror to RPG, whenever someone asks what I play i pause to think and then I answer "It's more like what don't I play" and laugh lol. But my some of my current regularly played games in no particular order are Cod WWII, Fortnite, Town of Salem, Resident Evil 7 (replaying it), many "Garry's Mod" games, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Doki Doki Literature Club (Went from traumatized to obsessed back in September lol), Destiny (though I haven't played in a bit...) Overwatch, Skyrim... the list goes on lol. Also just got Sea of Thieves and i'm loving it

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to the site. I’m myself a gamer as well.

I like strategy games. Age of Empires 2, Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds and the new Master of Orion are among my favourites right now.

NaturalPhilosopher

welcome

7fb1a0f3814ece5a8bfeb41c802e348e.jpg

Maniacal Mary

@Maniacal Mary - Welcome to Paranormalis! I hear you like to play video games. What do you think of classic consoles such as the NES, Super NES, Nintendo 64, SMS, and Sega Genesis, and handheld consoles such as Game Boy and Game Gear? Those 7 consoles are my favorites.
Thank you! <3 and i love em!
Those are the consoles I grew up on! especially the NES, Sega Genesis, Game Boy and Nintendo 64 <3 i remember the first game I was allowed to pick out and i picked out Mario 3 for NES <3 and I actually streamed playing Lion King, Aladdin and Pocahontas haha <3 I concluded that the games have only gotten more difficult as an adult lmao.

One game that'll forever be one of my favorites of all time is Final Fantasy VII for the PlayStation <3 that game had a huge impact on a little Mary <3 to the point that i ended up buying it on steam as well a few months ago lol

Welcome to the site. I’m myself a gamer as well.

I like strategy games. Age of Empires 2, Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds and the new Master of Orion are among my favourites right now.
Thank yew!! <3

NICE!!! I saw Star Wars and i think my eyes glimmered lol
<--- Star Wars life

Thank you! <3 love the Alice picture haha ^_^