Halloween Night: Watch Ghost Hunters Investigation LIVE now on Syfy Channel!

Samstwitch

"Ghost Hunters" team is presently investigating Pennhurst Asylum LIVE until 1 AM PST (6 hours total). Watch now on Syfy Channel and interact on the Website at:

http://www.syfy.com/ghosthunterslive#siteContent

Hosted by Josh Gates (of Destination Truth), also "Ghost Hunters International" team Barry Fitzgerald, Joe Chin, Kris Williams...and three members of "Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files" team are assisting.

Investigation began at 7 PM Pacific Time and will continue until 1 AM.

and what should we expect that we haven't seen before, more or less from the plumbers.God hope they do better at fixing toilets.

Oh my, did someone's feelings get hurt? reality isn't always pretty or unoffensive but more thaan likely truthful. I watched it, ALL of it and found it, well, to put it mildly, less than exxpected, though I still haven't had them arouse a "ghost", sounds, being touched, shadows, don't count. I also go hunting for ghosts, part-time, minus all the trapings that the boys need to produce their show, thank God, and I've seen things I can't explain, more than what I've seen Jason or Grant summon. I watch it to see how tight those jeans can get on the female investigators, JUST KIDDING!!!but I'll speak my mind, should you not like it, ignore it, but don't think I'll go somewhere else because you, whoever you are, don't like it.