Hand rules for the electron

abebarker

In the last 10 years or so, this information has been mostly eviscerated. Michael Faraday discovered this information on his own. For over a century the rule to follow was called the left hand rule. Please bare in mind that the charge on an electron is variable. It can be given a positive charge thus allowing it to escape its bond to an atom. An electron will naturally return to its native state by giving up the positive energy imparted to it. In the left hand rule, the electrons usually returning to ground would be the direction your thumb points. The fingers in the left hand curled around denote the direction of the magnetic field. The right hand rule is used for the proton moving in the direction of an electric field in free space. The magnetic field direction denoted by the curled fingers on the right hand.

There is no 3 direction description provided by Faraday. If you come across a 3 direction description, just consider it to be bullshit.
You are so much like Einstein it is uncanny. I see no reason to argue with you.

Harte

You are so much like Einstein it is uncanny. I see no reason to argue with you.
Hardly.
For example, no electron in the history of the entire universe has ever had a positive charge.
He's talking out of his a$$ because he has no idea what he's talking about.
Pretty much the polar (pun intended) opposite of Albert Einstein.

Harte

abebarker

Hardly.
For example, no electron in the history of the entire universe has ever had a positive charge.

Harte
I completely disagree that it is the opposite of Einstein.

I'm a fan of Tesla.

Destroying nations is an art. There is a nation composed of solely artists.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Hardly.

Harte

I would have to rebut your statement by mentioning to everyone that you have never been educated with real science. All forces in our physical universe have a variable nature. Maybe you've never heard of a positron. An electron with a positive charge.

Harte

I completely disagree that it is the opposite of Einstein.

I'm a fan of Tesla.

Destroying nations is an art. There is a nation composed of solely artists.
You think Albert Einstein, the discoverer of the photoelectric effect, believed in giving electrons a positive charge?
Good luck in fantasyland.

Harte

abebarker

You think Albert Einstein, the discoverer of the photoelectric effect, believed in giving electrons a positive charge?
Good luck in fantasyland.

Harte
Paul Dirac predicted the position.

Funny thing, my grandfather was friends with Paul Dirac. They were both teaching at the university in Tampa. It was while grandpa and I were talking about Paul that he introduced me to the first principles of electricity and magnetism. He said; what good is having friends unless you can call on them every once in a while. I am not the best at math but Paul loved beautiful equations.

Harte

Dirac could have possibly been a visiting prof in Tampa, but he taught in Tallahassee and Miami.

Harte