hanging with hybrids - summer camp

HDRKID

I will always love the venari. They are as a people rather small in size. Often I worry. They look so thin to the point of anorexia. Also, they are pale and sickly, and to our many germs – not immune.

Yet, they have worlds with no crime or war. Oh yes, they hate war. Also, they love peace. However, a war was coming. I could feel it deep in my bones and do wonder who can survive.

Back in ancient times they lived in towering glittering cities. However, those were gone. Sadly, this is due to an on going war. Reptilians attack us – again an again. Well, it is better to live one day on my feet as a man… oh yes, than to survive on my knees many years.

I wanted so badly to be one of em. Reminds me of a dog that does dream of running with a wolf pack and not begging for scraps. Maybe a horse in a stable with blinkers on. He wishes to join a group of wild untamed horses and start running free as the wind over the tall grass prairie Think of a dolphin in an aquarium yearning to swim in an open ocean. Perhaps a better metaphor is that it is better to fly free one day, than to live in a bird cage many years.

Here I was. Finally, I was on board the space ship and I could go any where in the universe. However, it was just for the summer. After that, I would return just as I did promise. Still, it is better to be free for one day than as a slave many years.

All the aliens were hugging me. I was so happy that I was crying. Finally, the wolf pack accepted me.

Certainly, the venari are very merry. All of them were signing. I did join in. All of us did eat some ice cream. Afterwards, they took me to my room. Like wow, it was big as a house even, and not a little cabin like you see in movies. They have all the resources in our universe. Probably you are thinking of those tiny cabins of passengers on a cruise. However, here there are no passengers. All of us were crew.

Let me add that these aliens have no hierarchy, but it is like grasshoppers that have no king or queen.

Proverbs 30:27 The locusts have no king, yet go they forth all of them by bands;

Hey, even bees have a queen. Also, so it is with ants, termites, and wasps even.

It is the queen bee that leads her swarm. Who leads a grasshopper swarm – no one.

That is how it is in a hive of vernari. All work for a purpose in common. That said, none is king or queen.

People have asked me, “Why do all the venari have hair as white as snow?”

I do not know the answer. Better to ask me – why do dogs bark and cats meow?

That is simply how they are. Certainly there is very little diversity as they all look almost the same.

Funny, humans should look the same. After all, we were all Adam’s daughters or sons once. Yet, there are so many differences that it is hard to believe it is still one species.

Well, these venari were not sons of Adam, nor did they carry any curse.

I should have known that something was very wrong when I was welcomed aboard with open arms. There was on the ship plenty of room. Oh wow, that is never a good sign. People need to keep their eyes open.

Please excuse my unfathomable stupidity as I am not wise. I actually volunteered to become a warrior. That is like a tired old retired cop. He likes the soft cushy job of guarding bank vaults full of gold, until one day he is shot in the gut and sees his life slowly seep away.

Guarding a hive full of honey is almost the same. There are those who want to take it all away. Expect trouble and soon.

HDRKID

A large man walked toward me. He was not venari. I am not sure what race. Probably one of the tall white aliens, but I am not sure.

He gave me an impressive ray gun. This was the real deal, bigger than the one Pam gave me. “This is for you son.”

Big worries entered me. What was I getting myself into any way. “Ah, thank you sir. QUESTION, God says – Thou shalt not kill. I have never killed a person.”

He shot back, “God is talking about people, but the reptilians are vermin. It is like stomping on a mouse.”

I intoned, God says

Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

He sadly shook his head and said, “Look at me. Back on earth, you live on a farm and had to protect those animals under your care. A rattle snake entered the chicken house and you killed it with a shovel – that is what reps are.”

I looked down on the ground in shame. “Ah, sorry sir.”

He smiled and patted me on the head. “Kid, you will make a great warrior – no worries.”

After that he walked away. I started to show off my new gun to the guys. Lone Wolf was playing with it.

I asked jimmy. “Hey, where is THEO any way?”

Lone Wolf jumped in. “He got into another fight with jimmy. Not that it comes as any surprise…“

Jimmy growled, “Ah, we were all joking around and he asked Rin Rin for sex. I hope that’s the last we see of that crazy ass n%%%%%”

The last word stung me. I did not know what to say. Certainly, the hybrids were full of racism.

Speak of the devil and red head rin appears. She gave me a big hug and a kiss on my nose. “Big sis is in nursery now. I am glad you are with us.”

Jimmy AKA Crude Dude said, “He was asking on THEO again. I hate that F**** N*****!”

Rin said, “Don’t worry, THEO is coming back soon. I already forgave him, and he said he was sorry.”

Lone Wolf said, “Glad he’s gone. All he did was complain about us discriminating against him and not treating him the same.”

Rin added, “BTW, got some good news. Look at my ring. Jimmy and I will soon marry.”

I shouted. “WHAT? There is no way. Both of you are two young.”

Jimmy AKA Crude Dude said, “Human, you are not on earth any more. Be glad you like in a free society and not in a repressive regime. For example, on earth you cannot carry a gun.”

I nodded and walked away. Lone Wolf did join me. Both of us started helping out in nursery. However, Pam was nowhere to be seen. I began to worry.

Lone Wolf wondered aloud in a strong voice. “Where is PAM now?”

I said, “She probably went down and grabbed my comics.”

Pam showed up with my super man comics.

Both of us had a big hug. She said, “Hey, ya miss me?”

I nodded, “Yeah, I was counting the seconds to be back on board with you.”

Rin came in. “Hey big sis, can I help you?”

Pam nodded, “Ah sure. There is plenty of work for all of us. BTW, my boyfriend can take us all to an earth mall to do some shopping as I have a lot of money.”

Oh great, I hate to go back to earth again. Boy do I hate the stinking air.

Lone Wolf said, “Hey, cheer up. After all, you got a lot of super man comics.”

Crude Dude walked in. “Dude, super man is super gay. The headline on the daily planet says – super man and jimmy old son get married and fly away.”

All started laughing, except me. Making fun of humans is something hybrids enjoy.

Jimmy was on a roll. “Bat man is going to marry ROBIN soon. Yeah, bat man is a chicken hawk, he likes young men. However, he is not as gay as super gay… I mean super man.”

They were laughing so hard they were crying.

After that we took an elevator to the teleporter room. This makes no sense. Like we could have used our own small pocket size mini teleporters so we could have teleported directly to the teleporter room. Oh wait, we could have teleported directly to the mall on earth even. It makes my head spin.

Pam told me that they liked using the teleporter room. It is like you have both a bicycle and a sports car. Like you still use the bicycle on occasion… for the experience. Hard to explain, or so we guess.

Theo got on the elevator with us. Nobody stated hugging him and they reacted the way you do toward a stinking homeless man who is bat $#&^ crazy. Pam clutched her purse. She pulled it toward her and glared with a hate stare at the muscular black man.

“Whatcha wan?” she snapped.

Theo said zero. He could tell that he was among enemies.

Crude Dude broke the cheese. “POOOOOT!” It was a loud putrid fart that smelled like a rotten egg.

All the hybrids started laughing.

Crude Dude added. “Better hold your breath in. All of you are gonna smell some serious $#%+!”

Theo said, “Dude, stop that $%@^, cuz it ain’t funny no moe!”

Lone Wolf said, “Why did you come back bro? Hey, is basketball season over?”

There was more laughter, but it had an ugly edge to it, like it came from a hyena and not a person.

I did not laugh any, but I did wonder what I was getting into. Lone Wolf was mean.

Finally, we did arrive. All the hybrids got gamma globulin injections except me. I do not need one. It does convey some immune response. They could only be on earth a few hours and must return right away. After that we all go to the decontamination room.

Pam started giving rolls of hundreds to all of us. This was so we could buy swag. The mall was open. However, there were not many people as it was early morning. Most people were at work or in school still, but I was able to get out a week early to go to alien summer camp.

Already, I was having second thoughts on my decision as I might meet a friend in the mall that was skipping school and that would be awkward and then some. How would I explain my weird looking friends or is that enemies.

Most of you think that the hybrids look like these and can pass. Well, you are wrong.

Albanian_children_at_school.jpg

They look like this one.
65351c115be88d72b99df654aaf9650e.jpg

Well, at the first store, we had no trouble as the lucky lady worked on commission. She readily took our money. However, in the next store, there was a cranky old man.

“Ain’t ya kids got sometin smaller? I cain’t break dat big of a bill - sorry.”

Pam pulled out some twenties and he called the cops.

Great, our pocket teleporters did cause a huge flash of light as we did a quick exit. Nothing did appear in local news. However, the cops grabbed the store owner. They arrested his ass. Public drunkenness, issuing a false report to police, etc.

Pam said, “Let’s go back to the mall, as cops ain’t gonna believe that alien kids are coming. They will think it’s just a prank from a bored store owner. After all, they already came over once.”

Lone Wolf said, “Pam, I do agree. Still, we should use caution. What about the security cameras?”

All the kids wore hoods to cover their white hair, except Rin, Theo and me.

The jewelry store was a breeze as they sold rare gems and the lady worked on commission. She must have earned a year’s pay. OK so, that is my guess. I do not know about their earnings.

Well, we were not so lucky at the next one. She was an angry crone. With a swat, she ripped a wad of hundreds from my hand pulling my arm. “Ain’t ya suppose to be in school sonny? Playing hookey again! Hah, I shoulda reported you, but I need your F&%$& money.”

Getting hungry, we trudged on over to a grocery. Aliens got no teeth, but we did get ice cream.

Finally, we were back on board. Pam tried a pink dress on. She looked like a beautiful fairy princess.

This was a lot more fun than going to school, but things were about to get scary.

Last edited:

HDRKID

Before I talk about reptilians attacking us. First, I will describe the aliens some more.

The spaceship is a living organism. Aliens communicate with it telepathically and there are no dials or gauges. Most of the technology is exotic to the max. Colleges, this is not like in a science fiction movie. Frankly, there are no plans for an invasion. Earth does not possess things that are valuable or rare.

Hybrids come to earth because the wish to explore their heritage more. I often call this period in my life – summer of the UFO, and it was great to live on a saucer.

Think of the saucer as a submarine that allows people to live in water and explore a new area. Sadly, there is little attempt to help humans as we are seen as vermin.

Genetically the aliens are more similar to asians. In fact, I was told by an alien girl that they were 5X the difference of an asian versus a european. Wonder what that means. I know that they speak a musical tonal language which is similar to singing a song. Basically, learning different vocal tones is the most difficult part of mastering the alien language and this fact is known to some researchers, but not many.

TAKEN FROM British Author Links Racism to Manipulative Extraterrestrial Genetic
Interference

Enoch 105:

1 After a time, my son Mathusala took a wife for his son Lamech.

2 She became pregnant by him, and brought forth a child, the flesh of which was as white as snow, and red as a rose; the hair of whose head was white like wool, and long; and whose eyes were beautiful. When he opened them, he illuminated all the house, like the sun; the whole house abounded with light.

3 And when he was taken from the hand of the midwife, Lamech his father became afraid of him; and flying away came to his own father Mathusala, and said, I have begotten a son, unlike to other children. He is not human; but, resembling the offspring of the angels of heaven, is of a different nature from ours, being altogether unlike to us.

4 His eyes are bright as the rays of the sun; his countenance glorious, and he looks not as if he belonged to me, but to the angels.

5 I am afraid, lest something miraculous should take place on earth in his days. [11]

They are closer to emperor qianlong
crop-EXHI025166.jpg

than to conan
Conan%20the%20Barbarian(1).jpg

Fact is, they see europeans as vicious savages. Dropping atom bombs on Japan proved to the aliens that we are an evil empire. Before that incident, they thought that we were little children that needed to grow up.

This will get me in trouble, but I have to say it to you. Aliens consider mispronouncing a word as akin to an insult and a grave error. All tones must be distinct and correct, or the word changes meaning as it is not the same. Hybrids being part human are rebellious by nature and often will slur words and say "ain't" instead of IS NOT, but this is considered by aliens as the dummy accent or an idiot's way of pronouncing. If you continue to slur words, they will judge you as being mentally defective or retarded.

Hybrids will often ridicule how horribly I mangle or mispronounce common every day words in their notoriously difficult tonal language, but after a while they began to feel sorry for me.

Please understand that alien concepts are very difficult to convey. It is like trying to translate an advanced particle physics text book into the grunts and screeches of an ape.

I have heard aliens making trilling sounds like little birds, and their language is not spoken, but rather sung. Also, they use a lot of hand signs. These are often thrown in. Pam called them "intensors" because they intensify the meaning of words they use. However words can have many meanings. Kinar can mean opening. Also, it can mean supernova. However, most of the time it means energy.

For example, if I say a word and lift my arms. That is known as a rising. It makes the word more intense - like saying very.

VERY HOT is more intense an HOT. I lift my arms saying "Kalabashkinar" Kalabash means abundant and kinar means energy. OK so Kalabaskinar means VERY HOT, so if I raise my arms... it is VERY VERY HOT!!!

Kinara is among hybrid girls a common name. Aliens do not have names. They feel that they are cells in a gigantic super organism. Kinara means a bright light in the night or a supernova.

There are no "elderly" aliens or homes for seniors. Frankly, I saw no nursing homes or public assistance programs. Drones are thrown out of the hive and people who are not productive are seen that way.

Maybe you see aliens as cruel, but I saw no welfare state with groups of people who produce zero. Goal oriented behavior in aliens is common. They all work together to help the group.

Humans see working together as a bad thing, and let us look at a few examples:
  • Gangs are seen as negative.
  • Collaborators are seen as enemies.
  • Cabals are seen as cronies in a conspiracy.

In contrast, the alien hive is a super organism. They are all parts of one person.

HDRKID

All of us were training hard to prevent a reptilian invasion. Robots were dressed up as rep warriors. I would shoot them with my ray gun. Funny, I thought bots were expensive. Well, it appears we were wrong. Oh wow, I just wasted two of em.

Lone Wolf refused to participate in our games. He said that he was busy to play war. I wonder on that one. Pam was leading the charge and Jimmy was protecting our back from the robots, but he was not his usual humorous self as we needed to be super serious.

Xara really sucks as a warrior. There is only one person worse in our group. Oh yes, that would be Bart the Fart who wants to go home now. He realizes that we could soon all die when the war comes.

It is not wonder that Dad was against me coming to summer camp. He knew that I was not ready, but here we are. I had to stand guard now. This was worse than cleaning toilets – even more boring if you can imagine. Still, it is no-one’s fault but my own. After all, I was the one who wanted to join our crew.

Xara claimed that she had a blister on her foot, and could not fight any more. Bart said that he had to help his mom. She wanted him to mow grass. Both were sent back one way.

Theo kept on complaining and it was wearing on me. Jimmy said, “Get your ass in gear. I don’t want to hear your $%*^ anymore.”

Pam said, “TJ, if you donna wanna fight no more – GO HOME!”

Theo said, “Lone Wolf be chillin’, and we be killin’ and that ain’t right cuz –“

Lone Wolf broke in. “Bro, the reason I left was your annoying voice. Stop complaining, do your duty as a warrior.”

Theo said, “Hey man, I don’t gotta do $#&+, ya know what I’m sayin’?”

Lone Wolf exploded, “STFU n*****, go back to your CRACK HOUSE!”

Theo said, “I don’t be hangin’ wid yoooo no moe!”

All I saw was a flash of bright light and he was gone.

Jimmy said, “He will be back soon. Yeah, when the fight is over.”

I went down to talk to Bart and xara. Maybe I can convince em. Well, good luck with that one.

Xara totally refused to come back to us. She was living in an abandoned house that had no electricity and plenty of mice. Ah yes, the prognosis is poor. Cowards do not want to fight ever.

Bart was a similar case. He was back in his house playing video games.

I said, “Bart, I really need you. I thought you were my friend, but come trouble you cut an run.”

Bart said. “Look, I am very sorry. Like mom needs me. I need to help her mow grass.”

I said, “Well, you spent the last hour playing video games. I need you to shoot real aliens not fake ones.”

Bart said. “Look, I know you help me. Bullies beat me up. I like living with hybrids, but war is scary.”

I said, “It also scares me. Like you are not the only one… frankly, that is the price we pay.”

He started crying. “Xara left me. She don’t want me any more.”

Both of us went back to the ship, and started training some more.

Pam went down to talk to Xara, as she thought she might be more persuasive woman to woman.

Lone Wolf decided to join us. He grumbled about losing Theo, but I was glad Theo was gone.

All that guy ever did was get into fights and cause trouble for us. At least jimmy did not cut and run.

Bart said, “Hey jimmy, maybe you can cut a rotten fart and kill all the reps.”

Jimmy said, “Time for joking is over. Wake up! The reps have real guns. NERD, this ain’t no video game.”

Lone Wolf said, “Please remember that I love all of you. If I am mean… I ask that you forgive me.”

This did shock me. Maybe things were bad and about to get a lot worse. Where was my pammy?

Jimmy read my mind and said, “Xara is a wimp. She does not want to fight for us. Glad she is gone.”

However, jimmy was wrong. Both Pam and Xara did show up. I could tell Xara had been crying.

Pam said to Bart. “Xara wants to talk to you. She asks that you forgive her, please do so.”

I could tell those two were going to get back together again. Bart had a large nose. Also, he had big ears. Radar was one of his nick names. He was ugly and then some. In contrast, Xara looked like a skinny super model with anorexia. She could sure use a BIG mac.

Days went by with no action and all the hybrids fell asleep except me. My psychic sense alerted me to danger with a capital “D” even. Suddenly, the reptilians came. They shot up the place and stole some of our supplies, but what is worse… three venari girls were missing. These were not hybrids like us. Oh no, they were pures.

I used my psychic powers. This allowed me to locate the three girls on earth as they were still in telepathic link up with us. I teleported down and put bracelets on all three and teleported them back to the ship again.

alien_invasion1.jpg

All the venari were hugging me. They were happy the girls were still alive, but I could tell these girls had been hurt as their white hair was messed up. Also, they have cuts and bruises from a fight, as well as the tallest had blood coming from her nose.

Everybody gathered into a large room. It was like the auditorium at school, except larger in size.

I gave a speech to all the venari.

Thank you fellow citizens, as it is a pleasure to be among you. I am happy to serve. I wish to say that I am grateful that I have been allowed in. All three girls that were taken I was able to recover. They are safe now –“

The tallest girl stood up. “Who will marry us now?”

My heart sank. “I am sorry that I could not get to you sooner. Please forgive me.”

She glared at me. “Would you marry me? I am damaged goods now.”

I could hear thousands of voices. There was talk of revenge. I could feel anger in some.

Pam stood up. “Brothers and sisters, this is not our way. God tells us to love our enemies.”

Jimmy walked in with Theo in hand cuffs. A hush fell over the crowd as all I could hear was engine noise.

Theo turned to toward me. “Whatcha lookin’ at you motha!”

Jimmy said, “Theo gave our access codes to the reptilians for money. He sold us out!”

Theo said, “Hey man, I bettah see mah lawyer – right now!”

Jimmy said, “Wake up! This ain’t earth you F****** N*******!”

Lone Wolf pulled out his ray gun. He pointed it at Theo and fired his gun. Suddenly, Theo was turned into vapor. Yeah, right in front of every one. I could hear screams.

Jimmy said. “Good job! “

Lone Wolf said, “I have to put up with this %#^ for several years – no more. He brought dishonor to all hybrids, and all he ever did was complain about racism. If any one dos not like the way we do things, they can go back to the politically correct police state. I don’t wanna hear it no more.”

There was great applause from the crowd as many stood up.

Finally, things returned to normal and the reps stopped attacking us. I was a lot more happy than when I was in school because my life had purpose now. Back then I felt like a useless cog. Guard duty might be boring, but it was necessary. The venari placed a gold star on my uniform and I felt that I was making some progress.

Bart asked me to be his best man. He and xara would soon marry. I started getting my tux ready for the occasion. Pam created it for me.

It was an elaborate ceremony. Xara wore a white wedding dress like those on earth, but Bart the fart wore his venari uniform as well as a hat from the old venari empire.

Jimmy acted as our priest and asked the happy couple to say their wedding vows.

Rin, Pam’s sister, was the maid of honor and I wonder why xara did not ask pam. After all, Rin was already married to jimmy. Maybe there was a reason. Lone Wolf did not attend the ceremony. He is not very social as befits his name.

All of us, except for Lone Wolf, went to Planet Boipatang on the honey moon. It is a tropical rain forest and yes – it is always raining. Well, that was not a good choice, and I had suggested Miami on Earth, but they never listen to me.

OK so, after a few days, it was back on board the ship and guard duty again. However, I was still studying with the hybrids some. They wanted to learn more on earth and its customs.

Education was highly valued among venari. I would wake up. Then we would all go to the scriptorium, a large dusty room. It was filled with ancient books that we would read from, and I did wonder why we did not simply use computers, but they were learning about earth and that is why they were there with me. Most of the time, to learn new concepts, the venari place a device over their heads like a 50's hair dryer. However, they wanted me to teach them from old books about earth history and what things mean.

https://pleasurephotoroom.files.wor...auty-salon-hair-dryer-corbis-archive-1950.jpg

TAKEN FROM Yazidi | religious sect | Encyclopedia Britannica

The Yazīdī themselves are thought to be descended from supporters of the Umayyad caliph Yazīd I. They believe that they were created quite separately from the rest of humankind, being descended from Adam but not from Eve, and they have kept themselves strictly segregated from the people among whom they live.

Hybrids would roll their eyes. When would I learn to speak like a proper person.

Pam did mispronounce some words in English; for example niche is "NEECH", but she would say "NITCH". Also, cache is "CASH", but she would say "KAT - SHAY"

Jimmy told me. “Dude, you need to marry. OK so when are you gonna marry pam?”

I said, “Well, I am too young. Also, both of us need to be ready for a big step and –“

Jimmy said, “Dude, she is really crazy about you; however, not in a good way. Did I just say crazy?”

I shouted, “THAT IS NOT TRUE!”

Jimmy went on. “Dude, that evil gleam in her eyes. It is so scary. Also, maybe just a bit creeeeepy.”

She reminds jimmy of a crazy woman.

800852430_2006733.gif

HDRKID

Lone Wolf said, "Hey Jimmy, leave him alone now. He ain't doin' nutin to you."

Jimmy said. "WTF? Dude, are you talking to me?”

Lone Wolf thundered, “Ah yes, I am talking to you. Do as I say.”

Jimmy yelled, "This is my opinion of you!"

POOOOOT! He cut a giant fart that smelled like a rotten egg.

There was a big fight and things got messy. Jimmy got a busted lip and a black eye.

Xara did jump in. "BOYS, there is a time out for both of you. Right now, you need to go to opposite corners of the room."

Both boys grumbled some. They slowly walked to the opposite corners.

Pam shook her head. She whispered, “What we need to do is train some more. Everybody was sleeping except my future husband and he had to fight off all the reps. He is just one man.”

Xara nodded, “If I had been on watch, this would never occur. That I can promise you. Reptilians faced little resistance and it better not happen again. Lone Wolf did not hit even one. If he can’t do his job, I will find some one who can. Also, the reps took three of our women. Those were sold on earth to –“

Lone Wolf sputtered, “It ain’t my fault, Theo was gone. I had to clean a lot of bath rooms and–“

Jimmy chimed in, “I shot one rep. He was near the engine core. It was Lone Wolf’s turn to –“

Pam roared, “This bickering is pointless jimmy. Listen to me. This cannot happen again.”

I said, “It’s my fault, and I take full personal responsibility that the reps grabbed three of our women.”

The three little venari girls were hugging pam. She decided to give them all names.

Well, the tallest one was TRINI, Middle one was TRIXIE, and the smallest one was TRITONIA.

Tritonia hugged Trini. “I love you big sis.”

Both of them started crying. I felt in my heart a great pain.

Rin said, "TRITONIA, are you kidding me? That name sux! How about Tammy, or Trisha even..."

Xara said, "Rin sounds like a stupid name to me."

Trini said, "OMG! Did you call Rin stupid?"

Xara said, "Ah no, just her name. It sounds like – Rin Tin Tin – a dog."

Rin pushed xara. “The dog is – YOU!”

I said, "Please girls, no more arguing."

Trini said, "Well, you sure got it easy."

I walked over to the venari pure. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Trini sulked, "Oh, you have a mother, father, sister, and a woman. I have no one - zero."

I said, "Well, you have two sisters that love you."

Trini looked at the other two venari girls. "They are my cousins."

I said, "Oh, I see. I am sorry."

She snapped, "Please don't act so superior. Nobody will ever marry us now."

"I apologize, I should have come sooner." I said with great pain.

Trini started crying. "It's not your fault... it’s mine."

Pam started hugging Trini and said, "Honey, we love you. Do you three wanna be part of our group..."

Trini said, “Pam, would you be our mom?”

Pam said, “I’m only a bit older than you, but yes. In fact, we would be glad to help you in any we can.”

Trixie the pixie started pulling strands of snow white hair behind her large pointed ears. She looked like a little fairy princess.

Rin gave her a comb. “Ah, here you go. May the one light of the universe shine upon you.”

Trixie said, "The human who hurt me called me a gello."

GELLO

Gello - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I said, "HUH? What is that?"

Pam said, "It means a demoness - she has pointed ears."

Trini said with tears in her eyes. “Nobody wants to talk to us any more.”

Trixie the pixie started rubbing her little hands on her white clothes. “I feel so dirty now. Humans are monsters.”

Rin said, “Yeah, we agree, both Pam and I are the product of a human hurting our mom.”

Oh wow, this shocked me, but I was not ready for what was coming.

Trini said, “The three of us are pregnant now.”

All of us linked arms. After that we had a group cry.

It seems we were in that room sobbing for hours and saying zero.

Jimmy broke the ice. "I miss Theo now. He said, 'Hey man, I ain't never goin' to that &%*@% school no moe, man. Yeah, I ain't never goin' to school ever again.'"

Lone Wolf, "He don't miss you."

I said, "He does not miss any one. He is dead, thanks to – YOU!"

Jimmy said, "Hey c'mon guys... no more arguing."

Bart said, "I do agree. Let us all try to get along every one."

Jimmy said, "There are three new additions to our group."

I said, "Oh yes, the little girls I did save."

Lone Wolf said, "Did you save one for me? All three asked me - will you marry me?"

Jimmy said, "I am a happy man. Rin is the best wife in the universe."

Lone Wolf said, "I do not like people as they are too noisy. OK, see ya!"

He walked toward me. I could tell he was angry.

Trini moved to the side. "Oh sorry... am I in your way?"

Lone Wolf said, "If you are in my way... Believe me sweetie, you will hear it from me."

I nodded with a sneer. "Hi Lone Wolf, we did miss you."

Lone Wolf said, "Theo did more than sell our access codes to reps. He also went to earth and sold ray guns."

I said. "WHAT??? Like you are kidding me."

He shot back. "Kid, wish we were. This really sux!"

Jimmy jumps in. "Got any idea whose got em?"

Lone Wolf said, "All ray guns put out a coded signal and we can track em."

Pam said, "Let's first do some training runs. This could get messy."

Lone Wolf nodded. "I'm right on it sis."

Jimmy said, "How many guns did Theo steal from us."

Lone Wolf said, "Just one. Caught a lucky break we guess. Still, it was an older model and the signal is poor."

HDRKID

ONWARD we go -

Sadly, the ray gun’s signal was too weak to detect from high orbit so we threw in some probes that looked like wasps. This swarm searched every nook and cranny. Like we replicated thousands of em.

Finally, we located the ray gun. It was hidden in a safe inside a hide out for a crime gang. I am not sure which one.

I said, "Rather than all of us go in. Like we risk getting shot at, let's teleport the safe up here and then retrieve our gun."

The safe was full of money. It had over one million in green. Hybrids kept the money.

Bart sad, "Hey, they could call the cops on us."

I shot back, "What are they gonna tell the cops? 'Police, I wanna report a crime. Yeah, these alien hybrids stole my ray gun. Well, you need to arrest em. All you need to do is teleport to their flying saucer. Hey, it's easy.'"

All the hybrids were laughing and Bart the fart turned red as a cherry even. He stopped talking to me.

Certainly, this was an intense summer immersion program. I was expecting action on earth, but there was none. Instead we started training to repel a reptilian invasion.

Xara walked up to me. “What you are is a fool, and you do not even know it! Yeah, you are fighting to defend the venari. They see you as you are – a savage ape.”

Jimmy said, “Hey, don’t worry about it man. Her husband is small in size.”

All the hybrids laughed, and xara walked away.

Venari thought of humans as dirty and poor… similar to a lost tribe living in the middle of the amazon.

white-cats-05.jpg

Time went by more quickly on the UFO than on earth for some reason. It was already five months, but one earth is was less than one full day and this did worry me.

Xara said, "Hey, let's go to Planet Boipatang and go swimming. After all, the water is warm."

OK so every one came. That is, except for Lone Wolf, as he is not very social as befits his name.

All of us were swimming. Unlike humans, the venari do not wear clothes when they swim. Fact is, they feel humans come from a repressive regime. Most see living on earth the way HUMANS see living in nazi germany.

Rin said to pam. “Hey, you have gained some weight sis. Both of us need to do more exercise.”

Pam smiled, “Xara is even fatter than I am. Bart the fart says it is OK, but she looks like a FAT pig.”

Trini had a big belly and looked like she was gonna pop out. Her maternity clothes were tight and she needed new ones.

Pam read my mind. "Human, we venari develop much faster than a human and give birth in five months or six."

Trini said to me. "Please take me to an earth mall, I need to buy stuff for my half human baby."

Both of us went down to a mall close to where I use to live years ago. People called Trini mean names.

She said nothing, but started crying. I had forgotten how nasty humans are.

Finally, we got to a clothing store. The owner looked at me. "Did you get that girl pregnant?"

Trini said, "This baby is from a rape. I asked #### to marry me. He said - no. Yeah, he has a half human girl, Pam is her name."

I glared at Trini. "Maybe you should shut up!"

Trini said, "I also wanna get baby clothes for Trixie and Tritonia if we can."

I shot back. "Well, we gotta lotta money."

Back on the ship, Tritonia and Trixie were trying on new dresses and jumping for joy. Told them not to jump. After all, it might hurt the baby in em.

Pam hugged all three girls and told them that she loved them with all her heart and asked God to bless em.

The three venari girls called me dad and pam mom. They insisted on sleeping with mom.

OK so every morning they would run up to me. Then they would give me a big hug and tell me that they loved me.

Let me tell you, the venari are very nice. I felt sad seeing em. However, they helped pam in nursery.

Also, they helped Lone Wolf clean bath rooms. Heck, they even stood guard with me.

Trixie was the nicest one. She would make cookies for me. However, since she had no teeth, she could not eat any. However, she did eat ice cream.

I looked at Trixie’s large pointed ears. "My sister on earth has pointed ears. She covers them up because people call her names."

Trixie said, "People on earth call me demon, but I am not a demon, I am a young woman. They are the monsters, not me."

I gave her a dress pam sew. "This is for you."

Trixie said, "Thanks dad, I love you. I am going to name my baby after you."

Tears came into my eyes. I wish I never had to return to earth ever.

She said, "Please dad, don't cry. Honiba is my magic name."

I said, "Honey Honey!"

She started laughing.

Lone Wolf did not like Trixie the pixie any. The other two he hated with a passion.

Xara was 3/4 human and she hated the three pures. Basically, she felt they were stuck up. Bart did not like em. He would often play video games in his room.

Rin loved the three girls and they called her - second mom. Sometimes they would sleep with rin.

Jimmy or second dad, also liked them, but he was very careful not to use his colorful metaphors when they were near.

Little venaris are very free range. Parents leave them free to roam. There is no crime. It is quite different than the police state that arrests you if your kid walks to the park by himself. I was glad to live in a free society and not in a politically correct police state.

Most live in huge mega mansions. They see our mansions the way you look at a tin shack with a bum living in it.

picture-uh=e95f9a97f63bd392e2665efdcc65b250-ps=3131df1aa38a2272f2402cf4d103c58.jpg

HDRKID

America values an independent individual with a lot of autonomy, self-expression, personal achievement, making money, and gaining power... asia values more social interaction with emphasis on group harmony, altruism, and group success.

Mostly, I did notice that an attitude of looking out for number one rubs aliens the wrong way.

Basically, aliens are more similar to asians. They value hard work and have a group mentality like all people are pieces of a super organism. People who are not productive, such as drones, are kicked out of the hive because what is important is that the group survives.

Humans are viewed as selfish and mean. Aliens asked my many times things such as -
why do you dump raw sewage in a river... why do you destroy your oceans...

They could not believe me when I told them that executives do not care. All they wanna do is make more money.

Genetically, aliens are more similar to asians
cute-business-woman.jpg

than they are to americans.
walmart3.jpg

HDRKID

Surgeon.jpg

Lone Wolf gave an announcement. "Hey, everyone listen up. Sadly, as all of you know, the reptilians are coming toward us. It is a giant swarm. All of us need to get ready and prepare."

Bart pulled out his ray gun. "I'm gonna kill em."

Rin said, "Yeah? Maybe they're gonna kill you!"

Pam said, "Question for all of you. What do you think happens when we die?"

Tritonia said. "I don't got no answer. Maybe, I'll turn into a ghost and scare you."

Pam slapped her in the face hard and Tritonia ran away.

Xara said, "Life is hard for every one. I guess death is the same way."

Lone Wolf said, "Who even cares..."

I said, "If you are good, you go the the kingdom of heaven, and if you are bad –"

Bart jumps in. "Don't worry... none of us is gonna die today – I promise."

Xara said, "Honey, how can you be so sure? There is a giant swarm coming."

Trixie said, "What happens to me when I go... Humans got a soul, but venari don't got one."

Pam said, "If you marry a human, he will share his soul with you."

Trixie said, "I hope I live long enough to marry."

Rin said, "I am a half breed so I got one. I will ask God to let you in."

Lone Wolf said, "I don't think it works that way."

Rin snarled, "OK, so if Trixie the pixie dies, where does she go?"

Lone Wolf said, "Hell, I dunno. Why do ask me? Do I look like a priest or something?"

Pam shouted, "People, nobody's gonna die today, so just can it!"

Bart pointed his ray gun at a robot that looked like a reptilian and fired it. "This poi son is ready for you!"

The robot was turned into vapor. Bart the fart saw the war as a game.

Pam did not find what was going on amusing. She began to worry.

Xara was having a major bad influence on Bart the Fart again.

Pam glared at Bart, "Why do you pronounce person as poison?"

Bart said, "I dunno, I'm a berry berry joyous poison."

Lone Wolf, “I ain’t a joyous poi son.”

Jimmy said, "Maybe you need some poison."

They all started laughing.

Right then, we all heard a loud noise. It sounded like somebody dropped a dump truck right in front of me.

I asked, "Oh no, is that what I think it is?"

Pam yelled, "It's the reps! They are attacking us – again!"

Reptilian army broke in through an opening. They glared at me with those lid less snake eyes. My heart started racing. I pulled out my ray gun. Then I started firing at em.

Loud explosions assaulted my ears. Like hungry dogs on a piece of meat, the reps were on us. It was just too many. I fired and fired, but more came.

Quickly, I lost count of how many. The smell of burnt flesh filled my nose. This was a swarm.

Pam hid inside of a long corridor that was dark and narrow. She was shaking in panic. "Please don't let em get me."

Funny, the fearless leader was not so fearless now. People who talk tough seldom are. I looked at our lone wolf. He was also in a state of pure panic.

I said, "Let's protect the engine core. If that goes... we are goners."

He nodded and we ran toward the engine core. It was still intact with no damages; however, there was a lot of radiation in the room. The emergency alarm was ringing. DAMN! Does it have to be so loud?

Pam did a shutdown of the engine. Bart the fart stood as a guard near an entry way.

Damn! The reps were still coming. Bart was firing at em. He screamed "HELP! We need back up."

I ran toward him and in a flash he was gone. The reps turned him into vapor. Right then, I thought it was the end of me. However, the reps left as quickly as they came in.

All of us had a group cry. Most of our supplies were gone. 25 of our women were gone..... Bart was gone.

Trixie said, "Xara is one of us now."

Trini asked, "What do you mean? She’s a widow, not us."

Trixie said, "She is pregnant with a son."

Life goes on.