Hantavirus

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
MSM is now pushing Hantavirus. I call BS. Please don't fall for it. Humanity has survived viruses for centuries.

All viruses can harm the elderly and immune deficient individuals. They are nothing new. The key is always to keep yourselves healthy, clean, etc. Wearing masks and hiding in caves solves absolutely nothing.

MSM is the enemy. They are a propaganda tool. IGNORE THIS NEW "virus". Please.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Sorry about a CDC link. We actually have no clue if the CDC is even accurate, but they report that California has the most cases (and not even many).
No surprise considering all the homeless camps and the fact that once beautiful California is turning into a giant toilet due to Democrats.
And as you see, the cases are 5. Not 5000. 5. MSM is trying to create a fake crisis again. They are trying with the upcoming flu season, too.

Michigan is supposed to have cases. I don't see it on their map.

This is hardly a crisis. If the CDC is correct, only 5 people in the entire country have died from this rat virus. 5. And they are trying to spread mass panic.

*facepalm*

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
P.S. I noticed the map only goes up to 2018, but I am not worried that 2021 is much different.

Interesting that they deleted data from 2019+ isn't it? No NEW data!!!

lamdo263

MSM is now pushing Hantavirus. I call BS. Please don't fall for it. Humanity has survived viruses for centuries.

All viruses can harm the elderly and immune deficient individuals. They are nothing new. The key is always to keep yourselves healthy, clean, etc. Wearing masks and hiding in caves solves absolutely nothing.

MSM is the enemy. They are a propaganda tool. IGNORE THIS NEW "virus". Please.
I've been exposed to mice, but have not made a necklace of them to wear around my neck. Kind of sounds like the book title, I remember Hanta". Thnaks for the adviso.

walt willis

Look folks we all learned in history class that there has always been a cycle of war and peace.
It will seem like the end of the world for all those at war.
The other potential may be another Carrington event, but with much more dire consequences.
!4922079.jpg

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Ok, looks like this Hantavirus thing died off. MSM keeps poking the beehive, though, so if they start the fear mongering, I'll post here. Remember: 5.
LOL!!!!