Happy Birthday Grayson!

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Happy Birthday Grayson!

2004-01-30_111240_19597_0.jpg

CaryP

Happy Birthday Grayson!

My dear British friend Grayson,

Happy Birthday old chap. No you're not old yet. At 39, you're just entering into the best years of your life. Ask me in 11 years if there's much life ahead of you. I can assure you that there is at least 11 years of wonderful life ahead of you from here. You and I might have gotten off to a "wrong foot" in the beginnings of the board, but look who I took up for at the time. My mistake, and I apologize. I've come to respect and admire your contribution here, my friend. I hope this year is the beginning of a wonderful friendship. You are DA MAN. I hope you get the shotgun of your dreams that we've been talking about in the chat room.

May all your dreams come true, may all your wishes come to fruition, and may all your obstacles be obliterated before you. No, it's not the poetic Irish birthday wish, but it's my American version of same. You deserve all the best my friend. You let me know if there's anything I can do to make that happen.

With all best wishes,

Cary

DadOf5

Happy Birthday Grayson!

Grayson!

Happy Birthday, my friend. Once again you are older than me! :lol:

I hope you'll have a wonderful day, and at least a drop of the good stuff to help you celebrate. :D

Best wishes from me and the family.

Mudpuppy

Happy Birthday Grayson!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. GRAYSON!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
>:D<

Have a good one! :D

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Happy Birthday Grayson!

Thanks for the good wishes everyone. I say more, but my brain is still pickling in alchohol at the moment. :blink:

Cary, there is one thing you can do for me... talk a bit more quietly.

Mudpuppy, Sssshhhhhh... too loud.

Chris, you'll catch up... soon.

Heggy, I love doughnuts... thanks.

Pyro, why so loud? :D

Polymath, despite your mysanthropy, you said it just loud enough.

>:D<

KiraSjon

Happy Birthday Grayson!

happy birthday grayson!! *hugs*

wow, does this mean we need to get you a brace to carry your sword around with now?

/a ducks

love ya! hope it's wonderful!!

p.s. (i set aside a leftover plate for you n the fam!)

Alyxavior

Happy Birthday Grayson!

Happy Belated Birthday Wishes, Grayson, Sir.

(I was offline for a couple days, visiting friends from Denmark.)

May the best be offered, and the rest exposed as wisdom only a grand experience devoted to your path chosen.

*nod*

Be well.