Happy dance

TimeFlipper

You altered the music, kept the same tempo, BUT plagiarised the TimeFlippers video!!...I shall seek reparation, and while iam thinking what dastardly trick I will play upon you :LOL:....Meanwhile I shall sit back on my lounger and watch 2 minutes and 50 seconds of my favourite dance duo, Fred Astaire and Rita Hayworth...FYI...Fred had a problem with the dance routine and was almost ready to pack it in...Rita persuaded him to continue which Fred obviously did, but lost some weight whilst rehearsing the dance routine over and over :)..

TimeFlipper

This clip is from the movie, You`ll Never Get Rich, starring Fred Astaire and Rita Hayworth, with the original music being played..
If anyone is wondering what dance Fred and Rita are doing at the beginning of the video, its called "Tap Dancing" the percussive sound comes from the shoes. followed by a group doing the Tap Dance, using their toes and heels that are fitted with metal strips...Sadly Tap Dancing is a dying art :cry:..

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Professional dancers?

Absolutely...Back in the day Fred Astaire was regarded as the best male tap dancer in the World...He made dancing "look easy" :)..
The girl in the movie he was dancing with was Rita Hayworth, one of my favourite female dancers/actress :love:..