Has anyone contacted aliens ?

lamdo263

has anyone contacted aliens, or knows of a device that can do such a thing ?.
Depends upon what both your content as a human and your past histories are. In my case it was a family remanent genes factor, so I did not have much say in the matter.

There's also lots of different types, styles and purpose of intention aliens. So, you kind of have to know what your'e wanting in this direction.

Wind7

Staff

lamdo263

has anyone contacted aliens, or knows of a device that can do such a thing ?.
Here is my contact receipt: About in the mid-seventies I received visual social images of relatives I did not know, assumed long forgotten. I referred to them as a Samarians, but In fact I later learned they were the Pleiadeans.

About 1978-9 I was couch ridden to where I felt the back of my head had been injured. This lasted three days. I finally came out of it. Was a strange vacant feeling. Semjase the unknown to me twin at that time feel and struck the back of her head at the Billy Meier Household. This was because Jacobus Billy's friend knocked on the study door startling her. She went to get up, slipped, fell against the fireplace footer, striking her head.

Since the bio-telepathic sequences started to cut in, I was getting the relayed feelings of her accident.

Moved from Pittsburgh, worked relocated in Wshnton State. Worked in agriculture but kept my interest in space technology going for a while.

September after seeing Group W Westinghouse's Production of PM Magazine televised, started to feel as if I was going to die. What this was, was a metamorphic plasticizer my body was putting down so that the addition of her being and personality could be uploaded into me. Where it really hit was April 1982 with me being bed ridden for three or so days while the complete spirit soul identity could take residence in my body. I in part became her.

At that time unknown to me the back of her head was repaired by being known as the Sonases. She could live and act normally, but her years were limited.

At the end of these deathlike sleeps, I came out and was confused at who I was. This was because socially I was seeing the world in par through Sem-ya-zee's eyes. I got out and was walking to the post office in the small town and a lady pulled up to a stop sign in a car. She to me, till I got use to being around Earth humans, seemed like a mean chimpanzee in a dress. I was very frightened of people for a while, till as I said got use to them again...Didn't know where I was, I was very confused at my social situation.

Moved from the town I was in, but one of the things I had seen during the time near the change, was a past relative that had survived the junk vampire plagues. I went through in a strong dream everything he went through in the 1600s dyeing from being bitten by a vampire, to finding the clan vampires in a European forest, who saved me. They gave me some form of treatment. Semjase time traveling with Billy Meier had erased my resistance to the past vampire plagues. But this has since been corrected.

Moved, we had a son. Son said he was abducted by Grays at age six. Enjoyed this child for 15 years till he passed.

I carried on a conversation with a friend of Semjase's who was a British citizen transplant, who lived on an Oregon commune by phone. This was 1990.She said Semjase had a fine sense of humor and would telepathically commune with her very early in the morning. Learned to say her name properly from this lady.

Moved once more to a ranch to where I had to work & mange a lot. I guess about 15 years ago is when the Pleiadeans visited me. One time early in the morning in the large animal containment, there was the odor of perfume, that completely wafted all over that containment area. Another time a Pleiadean saucer hovered over a hay growing field and I was relayed from that saucer, that There would be trouble with that field for a while. However now, the field is under better management.

I tried to join at the new place with Semjase's spirit, as I thought she was alive and she wanted her spirit came to live with me and may have joined into mine somehow. The nature of the Pleiadeans landings were a rook or confidence game in order to tell Earth humans what to do.

I should hold recognition of her houses where they're locate now. Everything your'e reading here did really happen.

They could physically land and walk at my home here, but by protocols not allowed to associate with me. I think in time they finally caught on Semjase and I through leftover body cells passed in the Atlantis era, my sister.

Last edited: