Has anyone here considered experimenting with Multiverse travel?

StarTraveller94

Is there anyone on this board that ever entertained the idea of experimenting with Multiverse travel?

If someone did want to pursue this line of work, where would you recommend they start looking?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Is there anyone on this board that ever entertained the idea of experimenting with Multiverse travel?

If someone did want to pursue this line of work, where would you recommend they start looking?

Welcome new member,

Your post is an interesting one because we as humans are multidimensional beings and have the ability to travel within multidimensional universe we all exist in.

Professor Opmmur

StarTraveller94

Welcome new member,

Your post is an interesting one because we as humans are multidimensional beings and have the ability to travel within multidimensional universe we all exist in.

Professor Opmmur
Thanks for the welcome.

The only thing that comes in mind to me is astral travel, the problem with that is that it requires years of practice, and I simply don't have the patience for it. I have heard that there are crystals and stones that can assist in this but they are expensive, and I don't want to take the risk of wasting my money on something that may or may not work.

For me, that leaves technology. I have read a bunch of metaphysics sites that speak of various secret technologies that the government may or may not have in their possession.

The thing is, I'm not a scientist or engineer. And probably won't have the funds to pay any professionals to assist me.

So the only way I see is to look into being able to create experiments on the simplest of principles and the least amount of money.

But if I succeed it would be so worth the effort.

Carl Miller

Traveling through multidimensional universes is possible since we are multidimensional beings. The problem is that we still do not know how to operate in deeper levels of consciousness.

the first important step has been taken to put the logical mind in the back seat and the imaginative mind up front where the controls are. So, we must be trained the imagination through visualizing objects, colors, projecting inside the macrocosmos and also in the microcosmos. In this kind of exercises I am describing now, the logical mind tells the student,

"No, don't tell me you're inside a wall or some other outlandish place. You know that can't be; you're sitting here."

But the imaginative mind, now strengthened by a series of visualization exercises, is able to ignore this.
As the imagination grows even stronger, so do our psychic powers. It is the imaginative mind which holds them.

During the next session the students mentally project themselves into cubes or cylinders of metal—stainless steel, copper, brass, and lead—where, as they did inside the wall, they test for light, odor, color, temperature, and solidity, all at a pace rapid enough to keep logic out of the way. The student will be creating land marks into the psychical world since we are told that the inner world is an uncharted territory . Well, let's get to work creating a chart out of our experiences scanning this new horizon of the mind.

Basically speaking that is how it works, you go on working out your imagination through visualization projecting into the metal field, later on you will project mentally into a pet, and finally into a human being. Then you will project into the cosmos, the unknown probing and psyching other dimensions. That is how it works.

So, hard work is awaiting for those who wish to delve deeply into other dimensions of reality. If the practitioner do not have the psychical territory charted through long years struggling to conquer his mind he won't 'go' too far.

Perhaps our most crucial problem into experiencing other realities is that we still do not know how putting them into a comprehensive framework since our mind is still extremely stuck into our 3d realities.
We have not learned yet how to understand without using our intellect only.
The intellect compares and dissects, and analyses, which is the same as splitting into tiny parts.
Other dimensions are timeless and spaceless we would not have the right yardstick so that we could measure it, tell its color and affirm that it is located in a low or higher place.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I have done some experimentation that does suggest that traversal to a parallel multiverse is just a decision away. I have a very good detail memory. So one day I decided to try making decisions to do things that I normally would not choose to do. Drive a different route to the local market. Wear my shirt inside out. Put a different color sock on each foot. Or maybe a mismatched pair of shoes. Just some things I tried. Then I just looked at everything to notice any changes. I noticed a traffic signal sequence had changed. From east-west-north-south to west-north-east-south. A mirror on the wall was somehow moved about 4 inches to the left. The paint scheme on the walls at a local car wash had changed colors. The problem was that the different colors seemed to be old and weathered.

It seems like we have freedom of choice to choose the path we are on. It makes me wonder what it would be like to be all seeing and all knowing. Where we see the result simultaneously of all our possible choices.

StarTraveller94

Do any of you guys think it's possible to do this with technology? If any of you guys are interested, there is a PDF by Eric W. Davis titled 'Wormhole-Stargates, tunnling through the cosmic neighborhood.'

Carl Miller

Two children, Jimmy and Timmy, had been trained in the basics. Remember what i told about a trained imagination? First thing is creating a mental screen. To construct this mental screen you start projecting in it simple things in order to train your visualization.
Let's go back to the current case of Jimmy and Timmy.
They were separated , each was put in a different room, each with an experimenter, a sort of forerunner of today's psychorientologist.
One child, Jimmy, was asked to go to his level, alpha level and create something, anything, in his imagination.
Meanwhile Timmy, in the other room, went to his level and was asked to find out what Jimmy was up to. Jimmy said to his experimenter, Tm making a little truck. It has a green body and red wheels." Timmy's experimenter asked, "What is Jimmy doing now?"
"Oh, he's making a little toy truck." "Well, describe it" "Oh, it has a green body and red wheels." This is case work at a more subtle level than we conduct with adults in our classes. It takes practice to "become as little children."

In another example, the psychorientologist told the psychic to project his mind into a certain house, the psychic was given the address and the city and there he went and stood there mentally in the living room.
On the objective level, i mean in our 3d world, a married couple was told to stay sitting in the couch watching TV in the same address, the same living room, the target place to the psychic who remained there mentally.
From another city, 400 miles from that place a lady, here we are going to call her 'psychic B' was told to project herself in the same place.
Bear in mind that there are two psychics projected to that house, and a married couple who on the objective plane, our 3d world, the world as we know it. How many people were there in that house? The objective mind will answer two people, the couple, Period>
The psychic 2-the lady projected mentally was told by her psychorientologist how many people she could see in the living room of that house. The psychic 2 said- there are a couple sitting by one another watching TV AND 'ANOTHER GUY' DRESSED WITH SUIT AND TIE.
Psychic 2 was corrected since she saw the couple sitting on the couch and another person -a man dressed as if he was going to a social party.
CONCLUSION==
Our mental inner world consisting of our thoughts and plans are a valid reality onto other dimensions of reality.

Many people think it is gonna be through technology that human being will reach to these other dimensions of reality. Perhaps, i am not ruling out the fact that technology some day will take a lead on Parapsychology, Time travel, psychic healing. Perhaps they will invente a machine or a battery to stock psychic energy, PK energy or whatever.
But for the time being we have our consciousness and the power of the thought.
Everything is inside of us, is within us, like a zoo has all kinds of animals. Delve deep inside and like the example above saving the differences in vibrations you can meet through the thought power and similitude of frequencies other entities from other worlds. Other realities as valid as our poor 3d world.

Last edited:

Krish

Talk to Grays...They live in another Universe...Otherwise, wait, till I come up with a spaceship...in the future...you know, reincarnation...and you will remember them then...

(This is like...1830's...I do not have the gizmos and gadgets to build the space ship, that I have done in the long long past)

But, if you are sticking to astral travel...Go go it....But do not go too far...We have Ant--Life in one Universes...you could destroy yourself....

For interested members...we can go to the next universe easily...as they are our friends and come here everyday...but beyond that ...need a lot of power and permission from their side.....

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

Welcome new member,

Professor Opmmur

=================================================================================================

I would like to point out that everyone here has missed what I meant by we are multidimensional beings. Yes, astral projection is one of the most common methods were traveling which takes a lot of concentration and practice to be successful before mastering it.

The comment I made: "We as humans are multidimensional beings and have the ability to travel within multidimensional universes we all exist in". I was actually referring to "travel within the multidimensional universes", pretty much like the science fiction Stargate's. With the common element of teleportation and not really traveling through time. I was actually speaking of teleporting to the infinite number of worlds that are just on the out-side of the fabric of time.

A number years ago, I had limited success in an experiment that I conducted. The Problem I had was closing partially opened portal that was created and by shutting down the equipment it did not completely close for about six months.

I don't wish to speak or post further information on this subject, it's too dangerous and you'll never know what's coming through the open portal should it be completely opened. Shutting down the equipment will not completely stop the portal from closing immediately and it takes time for a portal entrance to heal itself and close 100%.

Professor Opmmur