Has anyone here considered experimenting with Multiverse travel?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
If I actually wanted to start experimenting with Multiverse travel, does anyone have any suggestions on where to start looking?

Start with your decision making. Start by making choices you might not normally make. Then look for evidence of being no longer in the universe you were in prior to your decision.

Agreed. Once you become aware that your consciousness switches universes, you'll see all of the subtle but significant changes. Fortunately, we all get to gather here and compare notes.

What I find amazing is that our memories of the previous universe do not change!

One of my personal proofs --- Playing Words with Friends. One day, WA will be a word. The next day, not. It changes frequently. Are they screwing with their dictionary often, or...?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Here's another idea, what about inducing an Astral Projection/OBE and transfer my soul into another copy of me somewhere else in the multiverse?

A very bad idea, do not do that: "transferring your soul into another copy and sending it somewhere else in the multiverse".

You should understand: The human soul is one of the most precious thing that we have in this dimension and to even think about sending it to an alien environment is almost unthinkable even if it is a copy of yourself. Also, I believe that a soul cannot be copied in the first place you only have one you can't clone it or make a second copy. If you're religious or not, your soul chose to be here in this dimension, to learn to be a better soul and is only here temporarily housed in a human form known as your body.

StarTraveller94

Here's another idea, what about inducing an Astral Projection/OBE and transfer my soul into another copy of me somewhere else in the multiverse?

A very bad idea, do not do that: "transferring your soul into another copy and sending it somewhere else in the multiverse".

You should understand: The human soul is one of the most precious thing that we have in this dimension and to even think about sending it to an alien environment is almost unthinkable even if it is a copy of yourself. Also, I believe that a soul cannot be copied in the first place you only have one you can't clone it or make a second copy. If you're religious or not, your soul chose to be here in this dimension, to learn to be a better soul and is only here temporarily housed in a human form known as your body.
I ask because I really want to travel the multiverse if it exists. I considered the soul transfer idea because of what Al Bielek stated about Time locks and how traveling to other dimensions and universes would break them, causing horrible things to happen.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Al Bielek, was a personal friend of mine for many years, he's been to my home a couple times and I was to his once.| I don't remember him ever making the statement soul transfer. He may have said something about astral travel which is confused sometimes with soul traveling which is a different thing.

StarTraveller94

Al Bielek, was a personal friend of mine for many years, he's been to my home a couple times and I was to his once.| I don't remember him ever making the statement soul transfer. He may have said something about astral travel which is confused sometimes with soul traveling which is a different thing.
No,no, I never said he said anything about soul transfering. He talked about Time-locks and how fragile they were, and how traveling to other dimensions and universes would break ones time lock, making bad things happen to them.

Krish

You should understand: The human soul is one of the most precious thing that we have in this dimension and to even think about sending it to an alien environment is almost unthinkable even if it is a copy of yourself.

I agree with Opmmur...when you take the soul out by whatever format...you get in to a coma and can easily be dead. The human beings need both Physical and Energy format to be whole...plain and simple...at least that is what an old soul told me.

Astral format is when the soul links to the universe and passes that data to you. It may sound like the soul physically travels there...but it is the information only that looks that way to humans. But if you push too much to your soul, he/she may call it quits....

During a heavy duty heart operation, my spirit was calling it quits. Only certain Guardians helped him to stay. That includes you know who, that provided the energy blessing. It happens to many people all the time....at the Hospital.

Krish

Al Bielek, .
No,no, I never said he said anything about soul transfering. He talked about Time-locks and how fragile they were, and how traveling to other dimensions and universes would break ones time lock, making bad things happen to them.

Dimensions are the Universes...OURS...beyond the 11 or 12 dimensions or that of universes...there is nothing there for our life forms to access it...even though there are others far beyond our neck of the woods...perhaps.... People make a mistake thinking there are Billions of Universes out there....even the big boys in Alien format do not know that...