Has anyone here considered experimenting with Multiverse travel?

mistertimes

I think there are infinite universes.
not 10 not 15 not 50 and not 1 million
there are simply infinite universes out there all condensed in the multiverse.. one next to each other infact one on top of each other too.. depends at the angle you look at it from.. north east south west all human BS.. there is no "north" in space lol it's all human crap that let the human species have some type of order in what they consider a mess without this order

dark matter is the layer of separation between universes.. figure dark matter out and you will unlock dimensional time travel

Krish

Using your thoughts....Dark matter makes up about 27% of the Universe matter. That is not infinity?. Just a thought....

mistertimes

Using your thoughts....Dark matter makes up about 27% of the Universe matter. That is not infinity?. Just a thought....

the windows of an average house don't make 100% of the house.. they make about mmm 27% of it : )

universes are infinite.. the paths into them are not.. I still believe its the angle of attack that matters most when you deal with black matter

it is only in specific % of universe where you can find the entrance aka wormhole into a new world

anyways, those are my thoughts.. I know I'm right it just that it's the 21st century.. too early4

time travel is not science fiction but it will drive the typical human INSANE

StarTraveller94

As many of you may already know, it is my main goal to find some way to travel the multiverse by some means.

However I have run into a problem, namely the subject of Al Bielek, as well as both the Philidelphia and Montauk Experiments.

The problem is Time-Locks as described by Bielek. Namely, how fragile they are and that by going through other dimensions, you risk both your time-lock breaking and very horrible things happening to you.

Supposedly there was developed a device that when worn projected our universes radio frequency around the wearers body, protecting them from the effects of other dimensions.

The problem I see with this is that the whole thing with time-locks makes multiverse travel effectively too dangerous to attempt, as it would be very easy for the device to be damaged or break.

On the other hand, is it only possible to lose or break ones time lock when time traveling and thus is ok to travel to other universes, or is this incorrect?

What do you guys think?

TimeFlipper

As many of you may already know, it is my main goal to find some way to travel the multiverse by some means.

However I have run into a problem, namely the subject of Al Bielek, as well as both the Philidelphia and Montauk Experiments.

The problem is Time-Locks as described by Bielek. Namely, how fragile they are and that by going through other dimensions, you risk both your time-lock breaking and very horrible things happening to you.

Supposedly there was developed a device that when worn projected our universes radio frequency around the wearers body, protecting them from the effects of other dimensions.

The problem I see with this is that the whole thing with time-locks makes multiverse travel effectively too dangerous to attempt, as it would be very easy for the device to be damaged or break.

On the other hand, is it only possible to lose or break ones time lock when time traveling and thus is ok to travel to other universes, or is this incorrect?

What do you guys think?

You are correct about the time-locks..You would require the fundamental frequency of own universe which is 432Mhz..
That frequency would be transmitted around your body all the time you are travelling around each universe :)..