Has anyone here considered experimenting with Multiverse travel?

StarTraveller94

As many of you may already know, it is my main goal to find some way to travel the multiverse by some means.

However I have run into a problem, namely the subject of Al Bielek, as well as both the Philidelphia and Montauk Experiments.

The problem is Time-Locks as described by Bielek. Namely, how fragile they are and that by going through other dimensions, you risk both your time-lock breaking and very horrible things happening to you.

Supposedly there was developed a device that when worn projected our universes radio frequency around the wearers body, protecting them from the effects of other dimensions.

The problem I see with this is that the whole thing with time-locks makes multiverse travel effectively too dangerous to attempt, as it would be very easy for the device to be damaged or break.

On the other hand, is it only possible to lose or break ones time lock when time traveling and thus is ok to travel to other universes, or is this incorrect?

What do you guys think?

You are correct about the time-locks..You would require the fundamental frequency of own universe which is 432Mhz..
That frequency would be transmitted around your body all the time you are travelling around each universe :)..
This tells me that I may as well give up, as it would be far too easy for the device to get damaged, me losing my time lock and if i am lucky I only rapidly age to death and at the worst I would begin to fade in and out of dimensions and lose my sanity among various horrible things. That sucks:(.

Thank you for the information though, it is appreciated, if saddening.

TimeFlipper

Its not the time-lock frequency that you need to worry about, the most important part is the machine that you travel in! :D

The time-lock frequency is the simplest part of the machine, a very stable frequency can be obtained from a small amateur radio transceiver, with a slight modification done to it..:)

StarTraveller94

Its not the time-lock frequency that you need to worry about, the most important part is the machine that you travel in! :D

The time-lock frequency is the simplest part of the machine, a very stable frequency can be obtained from a small amateur radio transceiver, with a slight modification done to it..:)
Still, I get that time locks are supposed to protect us, but they just present too much of an obstacle and problem.

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper

What do you think Al Bielek would have thought of Multiverse Travel?

Thats a very good question!..(y)

Unfortunately Al Bielek is dead, so we cant ask him..However he did put a lot of postings onto You Tube, so i strongly suggest that you go and have a look at them :)

Maybe you wont find an answer to your question, but you will learn other stuff that might become invaluable to you as time goes on..(y)

Last edited:

StarTraveller94

@TimeFlipper

What do you think Al Bielek would have thought of Multiverse Travel?

Thats a very good question!..(y)

Unfortunately Al Bielek is dead, so we cant ask him..However he did put a lot of postings onto You Tube, so i strongly suggest that you go and have a look at them :)

Maybe you wont find an answer to your question, but you will learn other stuff that might become invaluable to you as time goes on..(y)
Forgive me if this line of discussion is growing tiresome, but what made you believe Al Bielek and what he says?