Has anyone here ever been to a MUFON meeting?

TimeFlipper

Unfortunately not....In1973 i did join a local UFO club called DUFOIG, which stood for Derby Unidentified Flying Objects Investigation Club..

I organised a few trips to Warminster in the UK where lots of UFO`s had been sighted, and a local man called Arthur Shuttleworth who had written a few books in the 1960s on UFO`s, greeted us...:)

It was a very cold night in March 1973 and all of us had lots of clothing on when Arthur took us to Cradle Hill and Star Hill where he had sighted UFO`s, but all he was wearing was a shirt and tie with a raincoat over the top!!..he told us that he was immune to cold weather..

Sadly we never came across any UFO`s and my wife and me were very very pleased to get back to our caravan which was not very far away and put the calor gas fire on full :D....Are you hoping to take a trip to that MUFON club and hopefully see some of those pesky little UFO`s for yourself?? :eek: :D..

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
Unfortunately not....In1973 i did join a local UFO club called DUFOIG, which stood for Derby Unidentified Flying Objects Investigation Club..

I organised a few trips to Warminster in the UK where lots of UFO`s had been sighted, and a local man called Arthur Shuttleworth who had written a few books in the 1960s on UFO`s, greeted us...:)

It was a very cold night in March 1973 and all of us had lots of clothing on when Arthur took us to Cradle Hill and Star Hill where he had sighted UFO`s, but all he was wearing was a shirt and tie with a raincoat over the top!!..he told us that he was immune to cold weather..

Sadly we never came across any UFO`s and my wife and me were very very pleased to get back to our caravan which was not very far away and put the calor gas fire on full :D....Are you hoping to take a trip to that MUFON club and hopefully see some of those pesky little UFO`s for yourself?? :eek: :D..
Yes, I'd love to.
I know that there is a Michigan MUFON.
They have a meeting and lecture in a little over a month and I plan on attending.
I hope to work with MUFON as a field investigator sometime.

TimeFlipper

Excellent!!..Make sure that you take suitable clothing with you, a portable calor gas fire would be an asset for you!!:LOL:

I imagine that MUFON has some devices for UFO hunting, like EM detectors and IR binoculars and maybe a small radar system

Be careful if you see a beautiful female alien, she really might be a real ugly bug that has got you under mind control!!:eek: :LOL: