Has anyone honestly ever preformed any form of "magic" that had results?

kurisu

I was just curious if anyone had any real results from any type of "magic" regardless of what it is so long as you could honestly say it's true. The way I see it is that if magic exists it's information that has been lost over the long amount of time just like fighting styles and, other stuff like that. After a while information regarding them or their exists is lost.

So that's why I was asking. So has anyone actually had any real results and, if so what are they ( if you don't mind sharing ) and, if you want to be a boss feel free to say how you did it xD

Rosco..Jones

Magic is a general term applied to events which cannot be explained under the laws of Newtonian physics. These do not have to be the results of potions, spells, rituals etc.. Quantum physics deals with the collapse of probability wave functions. (See, Double slit experiments and consciousness, under the Science and Technology section of Paranormalis. ) Consciousness is capable of influencing reality, without any physical interaction.

Practical magic and it's acceptance, have been replaced by today's focus on the demands for physical explanations. Anything of a metaphysical nature is viewed as fantasy and not seriously considered. We are capable of learning to use abilities, that do not originate in the physical world we live in. Terminal illnesses that vanish, prayers that are answered, dreams of lottery numbers that win, God, spirituality etc. are all examples of what can be considered magic. Acceptance of the belief that these things are possible, is one of the first steps to making magic a reality.

The idea of 2012 being the beginning of a change in the human psyche (ascension) is growing in popularity. Spirituality would become more of a factor, than our physical focus of today. Magic may soon be much more common, although it may not be called that. As with any talent, some are more skilled than others. There are some today that are learning to access these extended abilities. The future shall be interesting to say the least. Skills that were lost , may be learned again.

The Conscious Universe
Dean Radin - The Conscious Universe

BlastTyrant

I my self have never tried magic, ive used dowsing rods fortune sticks and salt but never a actual spell, i have heard of one being used and have witness to the object.

A old friend of mine his mom is a wiccan, well a long time ago they use to live in a house that was a spiritual remnant and from what i was told as they do not speak of it very often as it wasnt a very nice ghost, it would show its self in the mirror while the kids where in the bathroom lock the doors on them and just was a tyrant.
One day his mom brought some friends over with a Decorated jar with salt in it and other i am assuming spices, and all night they performed a ritual in the living room. the next day she had the jar on there mantle and had told all of us to never mention it or open the jar that the demon they caught was in it.

needless to say we believed her and i have personally seen the jar move on its own like it was trying to fall off the shelf.

That kinda magic?

kurisu

I my self have never tried magic, ive used dowsing rods fortune sticks and salt but never a actual spell, i have heard of one being used and have witness to the object.

A old friend of mine his mom is a wiccan, well a long time ago they use to live in a house that was a spiritual remnant and from what i was told as they do not speak of it very often as it wasnt a very nice ghost, it would show its self in the mirror while the kids where in the bathroom lock the doors on them and just was a tyrant.
One day his mom brought some friends over with a Decorated jar with salt in it and other i am assuming spices, and all night they performed a ritual in the living room. the next day she had the jar on there mantle and had told all of us to never mention it or open the jar that the demon they caught was in it.

needless to say we believed her and i have personally seen the jar move on its own like it was trying to fall off the shelf.

That kinda magic?

Ya I think that would count as a type of sealing magic but, i'm looking for something more offensive.

Justinian

In my past I've dabbled with mostly forms of so called, "fortune telling". But one time I was talking with a woman regarding an issue she was saying her child was being different as of late. After some discussion I just started getting visions of her home(keep in mind I've never been there nor had I ever seen pictures). I was describing her home in detail as in my mind I was walking through it. And as I came to the base of her steps I came across a little boy. At first I thought this was maybe a second child, but she assured me she only had one child. Then as I was "standing" there looking at this child, an old man appeared and ran me out of the house.

You can call this a trance, lucid dream, astral projection, whatever you want.. but in my mind it was just like my mind was creating this imaginary place. But to this lady, she was scared to death because this was her home in ever detail I described it. Only time I've ever done anything like that.

My first wife and I at one time were dabbling with a black mirror at one point. That got really scary. I don't want to really get into details, but just suffice to say it scared the shit out of me enough that I don't like regular mirrors now.

I still keep a set of tarot cards around and a few pendants. Runes always fascinated me, although I never found them to be anything shy of toys for enjoyment(basically never worked for me).

My friends and I used to play this one game.. this might interest you... We use to sit and meditate in our own homes and pass energy back and forth. Basically what happens is that I shouldn't say it was a game. It was more of a test I guess. I think they did it to test me if I was lying to them about what I was saying I was doing. So I'd be meditating sometimes or just relaxing watching tv.. and all of a sudden I'd just get this feeling sweep over me like I was the most loved person in the world. And with it I'd see a picture in my head of one of my friends. So I'd send the same back their way. Then after, I'd call them and we'd talk about what just happened.

There's a really good book called, "The Celestine Prophecies" by james Redfield. It's written as fiction, but the book is actually a lesson plan. You are meant to learn as the character in the story learns. it talks a lot about the transference of "energy" if you will, from one essence to another. And if you are a really creative person, you should be able to apply this to other aspects of life to get your "offensive" results.

"Believe me or not, these stories and examples are a part of my life. Take it for what you will, makes no difference to me." -JD

kurisu

In my past I've dabbled with mostly forms of so called, "fortune telling". But one time I was talking with a woman regarding an issue she was saying her child was being different as of late. After some discussion I just started getting visions of her home(keep in mind I've never been there nor had I ever seen pictures). I was describing her home in detail as in my mind I was walking through it. And as I came to the base of her steps I came across a little boy. At first I thought this was maybe a second child, but she assured me she only had one child. Then as I was "standing" there looking at this child, an old man appeared and ran me out of the house.

You can call this a trance, lucid dream, astral projection, whatever you want.. but in my mind it was just like my mind was creating this imaginary place. But to this lady, she was scared to death because this was her home in ever detail I described it. Only time I've ever done anything like that.

My first wife and I at one time were dabbling with a black mirror at one point. That got really scary. I don't want to really get into details, but just suffice to say it scared the shit out of me enough that I don't like regular mirrors now.

I still keep a set of tarot cards around and a few pendants. Runes always fascinated me, although I never found them to be anything shy of toys for enjoyment(basically never worked for me).

My friends and I used to play this one game.. this might interest you... We use to sit and meditate in our own homes and pass energy back and forth. Basically what happens is that I shouldn't say it was a game. It was more of a test I guess. I think they did it to test me if I was lying to them about what I was saying I was doing. So I'd be meditating sometimes or just relaxing watching tv.. and all of a sudden I'd just get this feeling sweep over me like I was the most loved person in the world. And with it I'd see a picture in my head of one of my friends. So I'd send the same back their way. Then after, I'd call them and we'd talk about what just happened.

There's a really good book called, "The Celestine Prophecies" by james Redfield. It's written as fiction, but the book is actually a lesson plan. You are meant to learn as the character in the story learns. it talks a lot about the transference of "energy" if you will, from one essence to another. And if you are a really creative person, you should be able to apply this to other aspects of life to get your "offensive" results.

"Believe me or not, these stories and examples are a part of my life. Take it for what you will, makes no difference to me." -JD

What you said about the fortune telling reminded me of a while back I had a dream I was standing in a subway ( like the underground things not the food ) and, I felt a really strong wind push a baby stroller onto the tacks and, I had jumped down to get it. Which was a strange dream in general since I don't normally remember them ( although I am starting to now ) and, the next day when I went to look up the news I happen to come across a article that described everything that was in my dream. The article can be found at Delroy Simmonds saves 9-month-old Daniel Zamara on NYC subway tracks - UPI.com if you want to read it but, it was strange.

Justinian

Skeptics will always be skeptics, but all it takes is one experience to open your mind. Not saying you're a skeptic, but just saying that having something like this will be with you always. When I was a lot younger, I used to mess with people. I wasn't scared of skeptics. To me, pulling out my tarot cards and reading for people was something I did for enjoyment. I never charged anyone anything more than a glass of soda. But, one day I took on a religious zealot. No matter what I told this guy, he denied it. So finally I was so frustrated I just made up a fake prediction that he'd go to jail in a few years after the little boys he'd been screwing after Mass, finally came forward to confess what he was doing to them. yeah I know I went to far, but when someone doesn't want to believe.. you can be a total stranger knowing everything about them, and they still won't believe you. No big deal for me now though, but at the time it was a big drain on my confidence.

Justinian

I'll also tell this story.. This was probably one of the most amazing things I've ever seen when it comes to anything along this subject..

About 10 years or so ago, I was in Omaha. A friend's girlfriend had won like 20 tickets to the comedy club from a local radio show. So she invited a few of us to go out to this club. Just so happened that this night was a psychic, mind reader, comedian. I really wish I could remember the guy's name. He's on stage doing a lot of .. pick a number in your head between 1 and 1,000,000 and then he'd guess what number this person was thinking. This goes on most of the night. We're drinking fairly heavily at this point, and complaining that these people are all working with this guy and it's a setup. When all of a sudden, one of his assistants comes over and drops this 1000 page book down in front of one of my friends. He looks up at the man, and the psychic tells him that he's to pick any word out of this book and he'll get back to him later. So about 30 minutes goes on and finally the psychic yells for my friend to stand up.. He looks down at me and tells me he forgot his word. HAHA.. so I tell him this A**hole is a fake and will never guess anyways. I say just make up a word. So the psychic has this dry erase board in his hands. He says on the count of three, he would write down the first letter of the word my friend was thinking and then swing the board around and as he did, my friend was to yell out the letter. .. So this happens and my friend yells out L!!! and the board comes around and it has a big "P" on it.. you could see this guy was pissed off at this point cause he knew we were drunk and messing with him. And we were all laughing hard because we knew we had him at this point. We were going to prove in front of all these people that this guy was a fake. So he's on stage laughing and trying to jest about how drunk we were and that accusing my friend of forgetting his word and making up a new one. So just to verify.. i told my friend to lean down and really quietly whisper the word to me... Now we had verification that two of us only knew the word that he made up in his head, never opened the damn book, just made it up. Well now this guys is scratching his head.. says okay.. on the count of 3 this time I'm going to write the whole word, and after I write it, I'll sping the board around and as I spin it around you yell out your word.. So here we are.. 4 of us laughing our heads off that we got this guy. This big talk of the town and we're about to shut down his act.. He writes down this word. spins the board around and my friend yells.. LIGHTHOUSE!!!! and sure enough.. there it is on the board.. And all our mouths dropped and hit the floor.. talk about a sobering moment. Then the psychic yells out to us that he knows that word isn't even in that book and next time we are to stick to doing as he asks. This scared the crap out of us.... So he finishes his performance.. and then announces that this club is the sight of a famous murder in Omaha during the prohibition years, and that the lady that was murdered is supposed to still haunt the place where she was killed (women's bathroom)... And that after the next comedians performance he would hold a seance in the bathroom..

So here we go.. about 100+ people jammed into this tiny 4 stall women's bathroom. This guy walks to the back of the room. Closes the end stall door and puts his back to it. (after making sure nobody was in the stall did he close the door) He then finds the two biggest guys in the room and makes them come near him. One was to put his hand on the psychics shoulder, and other hand on the top of the stall door to make sure it didn't open. The other was to put his hand on the psychics other hand, and then his other hand on the wall. He then explains that back in the day, during a seance they used chalk and small blackboards. they'd tie these blackboards face to face and put a piece of chalk in between.. then when they talked to the ghost, it would write with the chalk. Well he's doing a little warmup while he's prepping his props. (instead of blackboards, he just took a 4''x4'' piece of paper that he ripped off of some junk paper some lady had in her purse, folded it in half, and broke off a pencil lead and put in the middle. Then put this inside a little 4" manilla envelope, and sealed it. Then passed it around the entire room and everyone took turns signing it. Making sure to write over edges and lips to make sure if it was opened at all, that we'd notice. Then gave it to the guy with his hand on top of the stall to pin down so nobody could touch.) So his warmup consisted of this young girl in front of him. He starts by saying he's really sorry she lost one of her special earrings, and that if she hurries, she can go outside and find it under the passenger seat of her car just under the lip of her floor mat and still make it back before he starts.. So she goes running out, we continue signing and she comes back in just histerical.. it was just where he said it would be. .. So.. now everyone is calming down from this warmup.. lights go out.. candles lit.. door closed.. and he starts taunting this ghost.. telling her to make herself known. To give us a sign.. Tell us what she wants.. (Keep in mind, we're in a club that is in the basement of a building. No windows here. Doors are closed.).. And all of a sudden this huge blast of air flies through this bathroom, candles are blown out from it, and the two big dudes are screaming something happened.. so someone turns the lights on right away.. they find this little envelope inside the stall that they blocked off.. just sitting laying there on the floor behind the toilet. So they get it, open it.. and on this paper clear as day, I'll never forget.. this thing said.. GET OUT ... and out we went in a really big hurry.