Has anyone tried John Titors time machine model ?

Harte

First over, because of a phenomenon known as parallel timeline mergings of items, the past Titor phenomenon can neither ever be proven, nor disproven. So will always rest between the two states. This is an physical axiom and cannot be modified.
BS
It CAN be proven that Titor didn't know what he was talking about when describing how his machine worked (and I have proven this.)
It also can be proven that Titor supplied at least one faked photo of his time machine in action (and I have proven this.)

So, Titor told at least two proven lies. One a lie from ignorance (possibly,) and the other a purposeful lie committed through faking a photo.

Two proven lies. Based on that, Titor's story cannot be taken as in any way factual. I.e., the whole thing is a fabrication.

Harte

lamdo263

BS
It CAN be proven that Titor didn't know what he was talking about when describing how his machine worked (and I have proven this.)
It also can be proven that Titor supplied at least one faked photo of his time machine in action (and I have proven this.)

So, Titor told at least two proven lies. One a lie from ignorance (possibly,) and the other a purposeful lie committed through faking a photo.

Two proven lies. Based on that, Titor's story cannot be taken as in any way factual. I.e., the whole thing is a fabrication.

Harte
Well, show your evidence? Also, no matter what you say, if there's other timelines, then by the laws of the balance of timelines, there must also be other versions of John Titor within other worldlines. And in some of them, probably a real working version of the John Titor time travel machine.

Harte

The evidence I presented here disappeared when Paranormalis was sold years ago. Lost Threads of Paranormalis (2004-2006)

If you read what Titor claimed concerning his time machine, he stated that the machine utilized the Kerr solution to a spinning black hole and involved two micro-singularities he carried in a suitcase, at which electrons were fired. He stated that the singularities were both "about the size of an electron."
I showed that even ONE singularity the "size" of an electron (electrons don't actually have a size - they are geometric point particles - but have a size in that there is a limit on how close two electrons can be forced together) would have the mass of thousands of Great Pyramids. It's unlikely that a Chevrolet suspension could carry such a load, wouldn't you agree?

The other example I mentioned (and I have a ton of others) is a photo Titor submitted showing a laser beam being bent by the "field" around his car. That pic showed exactly how stupid Titor was - lasers are light, you know, and light is what is reflected from objects into your eye so that you can see them. However, though the beam in Titor's pic does appear to be bent - NOTHING BEHIND THAT BEAM IS DISTORTED IN THE LEAST BY THE "FIELD" THAT DISTORTS LIGHT.

To calculate the mass of a singularity based on its radius:
1640622973495.png
You can look for Titor's "bent beam" pic on your own.

Harte

lamdo263

The evidence I presented here disappeared when Paranormalis was sold years ago. Lost Threads of Paranormalis (2004-2006)

If you read what Titor claimed concerning his time machine, he stated that the machine utilized the Kerr solution to a spinning black hole and involved two micro-singularities he carried in a suitcase, at which electrons were fired. He stated that the singularities were both "about the size of an electron."
I showed that even ONE singularity the "size" of an electron (electrons don't actually have a size - they are geometric point particles - but have a size in that there is a limit on how close two electrons can be forced together) would have the mass of thousands of Great Pyramids. It's unlikely that a Chevrolet suspension could carry such a load, wouldn't you agree?

The other example I mentioned (and I have a ton of others) is a photo Titor submitted showing a laser beam being bent by the "field" around his car. That pic showed exactly how stupid Titor was - lasers are light, you know, and light is what is reflected from objects into your eye so that you can see them. However, though the beam in Titor's pic does appear to be bent - NOTHING BEHIND THAT BEAM IS DISTORTED IN THE LEAST BY THE "FIELD" THAT DISTORTS LIGHT.

View attachment 13147

Harte
Where your missing out, is that the appearance of the Kerrs double manifolded black holes, are a partially generated edifice. Thier appearance would have to come from the Tipler towers inside of the machine, however, are a projected field. They're also timed as an engines automobile would be on the firing sequence. So there has to be a time constant link between the Tipler towers and the projected approximated twin Kerrs.

The appearance of the Kerrs has little to do with mass, but more or less an established electron field, rather than being representative of any great mass at all. As I said, there could be in one of the other timelines, a version of both the GE time displacement unit as well as another version of John Titor.

Since you do not own all the timelines, I would therefore that both John Titor and his time machine are possible.

lamdo263

View attachment 13147

Harte
Harte said, " is a limit on how close two electrons can be forced together) would have the mass of thousands of Great Pyramids. It's unlikely that a Chevrolet suspension could carry such a load, wouldn't you agree?" If the creation was the size of an electron and your'e going by standard black hole mechanics, the appearance of these electrons would be heavy, but only in their reach and this would be about two feet away. However, a double Kerrs black hole, is in reality in time and space only an approximation of a disturbance in time space. It's really not a specific singular point in space, but a wandering locus dent.

The gravity well would have to come from the machine as feedback from the constant generation of the twin Kerrs field place away from the car, but more than likely, due to time space compensation of energy, or a beginning point in generation from the Kerrs field, would have to demonstrate gravity anomalies near the holding care for the Tipler field generation. So that checks.

All the double Kerrs field is outside of the car, is a functioning approximated generation of what the Kerrs filed would be, if you could actually achieve such a field. The double manifolded double nonlocality only acts as an approximate human made double black hole, probably NOT as a Kerrs black hole would function in nature. The actions I've just described allow one to travel in time and space.

Harte

No, the mass of the singularities would be what I said they would be.
You don't get to make up your own facts, and you can't dance around that fact. I suggest you calculate it yourself.
Schwarzschild's equation has been confirmed.

And if you observe a laser beam being bent by a field, then everything behind that same beam would also be distorted by that field (in your view.)
Another fact you can't dance around.

You might as well accept it. If you ever believed Titor, then you were conned.

Harte

lamdo263

No, the mass of the singularities would be what I said they would be.
You don't get to make up your own facts, and you can't dance around that fact. I suggest you calculate it yourself.
Schwarzschild's equation has been confirmed.

And if you observe a laser beam being bent by a field, then everything behind that same beam would also be distorted by that field (in your view.)
Another fact you can't dance around.

You might as well accept it. If you ever believed Titor, then you were conned.

Harte
Distorted, but not full gravity as the field is first established, then projected away from the vehicle. Ignition or start of those double singularities would have to be a second or under, then transferred to stasis away from the auto vehicle body. There's also gravimetric distortion, but this is gradual plus compensated.

lamdo263

Is there anyone who tried John Titors time machine model ???
To anyone else viewing this three ringed circus, on "what if the tale of John Titor was an op to prepare us for the future", maybe it was. I mean if this is your view that everybody has to take their toys as playtimes over and go home? I don't think that's possible.

Oh' I hate to say it, but at time this government and or the people in power, lie lie lie and perform this in a chorus.

Let's say, for some insane reason those in power, had wanted the population to either be distracted from what was happenings or prepare us for an unknown disaster to come., then a time traveler's tellings of a not so nice future would be the way to accomplish that.

Now the problem with this supposed nonsense, is that the inventors of the Joh Titor's sagas, never realized in order to pull off this grand deception, they had to stand right up against scientific truth. And this is, that the composition of time and space is really a division of different multifaceted realities, which composed something we call the multiverse?

If this is so, whose to say that there's not something like ten John Titors and with these many Titors all have different tales about their own particular sagas, that perk the collective interest of many talented sci fi writers. This would be a dictaror's nightmare, as one could not control all the possibilities, as what started out as a myth, is now scientific possibilitied fact and it's starring the creators of John Titor right back in the face.

I mean 9/11 was dumb in these people from another country were learning to fly, but they said on the questions of their flight instructors for some lack of knowledge as to be pilots on their part, quote, "Oh we aren't concerned about learning to land the plane, we just want to know how to take off". Well' at least that was their story that made the press.

The new monster to crawl out of the glass is this one. It's in the link and double predicted. There's also some reason for concern in the movie, {Don't look up}, when the scientific principles cast in the movie go to the White House and they are chided down. I mean how badly can government fumble issues before year 2029? If it's big as both Babba Vanga and Nostradamus saw, then the air would be heated to 500 f and sorry to say, that's not survivable.

If you make up a story and this affects people, then by karmic law, sooner or later, it's going to come back around and bite you in the ass.