Has anyone tried the Super Beacon or The Beacon? Also, Looking for Schematics

TimeFlipper

Its more than an opinion, its fact...everything thats in the super beacon and how they have described it is a complete scam..
19th Century crystal radio..you can make one of these for less than a dollar..i will even post you an IN34 germanium diode for the "crystal"
then you need a few cheap tourmaline crystals from amazon, a few yards of 14swg copper wire plus a few plugs a resistor and a cappy, and you have your own super beacon :D

Martian

I don't normally call things out as a scam on here, because I like to keep an open mind. However, as @TimeFlipper pointed out, they didn't even get the basic stuff right. What immediately stood out to me was this:

This Beta-Blocker CQR - Crystal Quantum Radio™ is tuned to the Schumann Harmonic, the World-Sound made by radio waves emanating from the stars and the explosive force of the Big Bang at the moment of Creation. Never needs batteries or recharging, this Quantum Device is powered directly by radio waves from outer space.

That's so wrong it's disgusting. This is from Wikipedia:

Schumann resonances are global electromagnetic resonances, generated and excited by lightning discharges in the cavity formed by the Earth's surface and the ionosphere.
Schumann resonances - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Another giveaway was the use of a $5.49 Radio Shack project box:

RadioShack® Project Enclosure (5x2.5x2")

The size and price might be slightly different, but not much. There is just no way to fit $2,250 worth of electronic components in a box that small. This "device", which doesn't even have a power source (!!), is overpriced by at least $2,000, and that's being extremely optimistic.

Tourmaline is piezoelectric, much like quartz, and it is also pyroelrctric. The degree of pyroelectricity varies with color, and some researchers found that pink tourmaline is actually better for that, and black tourmaline is the worst. Not that that has anything to do with the claims about the device, because it doesn't.

I'm not trying to discourage experimentation or anything, I just don't want people to be taken in by snake oil salesmen. There are, sadly, far too many of them on the internet. I can't vouch for (or against) the HDR, as I've never tried it. There are a lot of things it doesn't claim to do, though. And at least you won't be out a month's pay or whatever if it doesn't work. In all cases, building your own device is cheapest.

dustin255

I don't normally call things out as a scam on here, because I like to keep an open mind. However, as @TimeFlipper pointed out, they didn't even get the basic stuff right. What immediately stood out to me was this:

This Beta-Blocker CQR - Crystal Quantum Radio™ is tuned to the Schumann Harmonic, the World-Sound made by radio waves emanating from the stars and the explosive force of the Big Bang at the moment of Creation. Never needs batteries or recharging, this Quantum Device is powered directly by radio waves from outer space.

That's so wrong it's disgusting. This is from Wikipedia:

Schumann resonances are global electromagnetic resonances, generated and excited by lightning discharges in the cavity formed by the Earth's surface and the ionosphere.
Schumann resonances - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Another giveaway was the use of a $5.49 Radio Shack project box:

RadioShack® Project Enclosure (5x2.5x2")

The size and price might be slightly different, but not much. There is just no way to fit $2,250 worth of electronic components in a box that small. This "device", which doesn't even have a power source (!!), is overpriced by at least $2,000, and that's being extremely optimistic.

Tourmaline is piezoelectric, much like quartz, and it is also pyroelrctric. The degree of pyroelectricity varies with color, and some researchers found that pink tourmaline is actually better for that, and black tourmaline is the worst. Not that that has anything to do with the claims about the device, because it doesn't.

I'm not trying to discourage experimentation or anything, I just don't want people to be taken in by snake oil salesmen. There are, sadly, far too many of them on the internet. I can't vouch for (or against) the HDR, as I've never tried it. There are a lot of things it doesn't claim to do, though. And at least you won't be out a month's pay or whatever if it doesn't work. In all cases, building your own device is cheapest.

I agree with you on the pricing. I'm gonna build crystal based radionics technologies. I might even copy the super beacon.

TimeFlipper

The New Scientist Magazine pointed out a fact that anything which contains the word "Quantum" always draws the human eye to it, and immediately invokes an interest (the crystal quantum radio) in the advert literally had me ROFL :ROFLMAO:
Let us know how you get on with your project :)

dustin255

Talking with couple folk they said they have had better results with the Super Beacon over the HDR Unit.

But, it costs $2,250 USD, not $360.

Link here-
Portable Super Beacon.
very expensive over priced

I emailed them and they said all of the crystal radio parts he uses can only be purchased by scientific/researcher licensed people and that others are purchased from his NASA Parts License from his work there in the past . He never mention what parts though. I don't know why people overcharge because on some crazy parts their are always alternatives. It's another overpriced and some secret as to why he can just make it cheaper and get the same results. This guy must get like a 2-5 times profit based on the price.

But, on other radionics blogs they say how the stuff made by them work better than any other radionic device out there. They market it as it's own technology called Crystal Quantum Radio.

steven chiverton

Talking with couple folk they said they have had better results with the Super Beacon over the HDR Unit.

But, it costs $2,250 USD, not $360.

Link here-
Portable Super Beacon.
very expensive over priced

I emailed them and they said all of the crystal radio parts he uses can only be purchased by scientific/researcher licensed people and that others are purchased from his NASA Parts License from his work there in the past . He never mention what parts though. I don't know why people overcharge because on some crazy parts their are always alternatives. It's another overpriced and some secret as to why he can just make it cheaper and get the same results. This guy must get like a 2-5 times profit based on the price.

But, on other radionics blogs they say how the stuff made by them work better than any other radionic device out there. They market it as it's own technology called Crystal Quantum Radio.
gee a licence to buy some parts as if its gona make a new clear missile , how stupid of them monopolising off parts by charging for a peace of paper that says you can buy them