Has anyone worked with supernatural entities ?

Mr_Zero

I'm interested to know if anyone has gotten assistance with magic from supernatural entities, if so was your experience positive or negative ?.

Note: supernatural entities can be anything from gods to demons, anything supernatural.

lamdo263

I'm interested to know if anyone has gotten assistance with magic from supernatural entities, if so was your experience positive or negative ?.

Note: supernatural entities can be anything from gods to demons, anything supernatural.
Yeah' a few, but that's normal for my style of being.

lamdo263

@lamdo263 what does that mean, what is your being ?.
Everyone when their born is intoned with a certain life's mission or peculiarity about them. So in that context of contrast, the god or supernatural being, often by the design of the universe, will be a certain style that may, or may not suit your destiny designation?

Klossy

Everyone when their born is intoned with a certain life's mission or peculiarity about them. So in that context of contrast, the god or supernatural being, often by the design of the universe, will be a certain style that may, or may not suit your destiny designation?
i just had a stroke reading this

label

It is at this point I really hate TV programs because they give this idea that "things" are nice... No... They are not nice. To be clear I cannot say I know everything, I cannot say I saw everything. I can say I saw something, I can say that, that something saw me. I can say I have never slept peacefully for most of my life.

Don't go looking for things you don't want to find because you don't find them, they find you and when they do, well remember they actually hate us "humanity" with a passion. Just keep that in mind.

In all honesty just walk away from anything "supernatural"

they-say-hello

Not all are hateful towards humans; but I agree, don't go messing with what you don't know. A lot of them will trick you for their own reasons. Be safe. Also, please do your research before even TRYING to contact a supernatural entity, for your own and others' safety.