Has Einstein had contact to extra-terrestrials?

alpha centauri

I found this on another discussion board:
uf38445,1186360297,3j7o-11.jpg

Translation:
Has Einstein had his wisdom from extra-terrestrials?

The German Albert Einstein (1879-1955) is counted as the most genius physicist of all time. He developed the world-famous theory of relativity. Now US-scientist doubt the wisdom of Einstein. A document with characters, that are unknown on earth, was discovered in his estate. Computers deciphered the following: The foreign characters describe Einstein´s well-known formula E=mc² (Energy =Mass x Lightspeed²). The US-experts suspect: Einstein had contact to extra-terrestrials.

02.09.2004 (2nd September 2004)

The news is very old. The text is from the German newspaper BILD, that is similar to the SUN in the UK . It is a tabloid newspaper and very famous.

Does anybody know these scientists from the USA, that had contact to Einstein´s estate? I didn't find anything on the internet.
What are your opinions on that?

Last edited:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Interesting find! By the way, I found some typos and translation errors in your original post, and I hope you don't mind that I corrected them. :)

alpha centauri

Interesting find! By the way, I found some typos and translation errors in your original post, and I hope you don't mind that I corrected them.
Thank you. I am fine with it. This is education for free. :)
My English is not really extraordinary.

Edit: Nobody knew anything on the other (German) discussion board.

Last edited: