Has Num7 been abducted ???

D.M.Paul

Num is on vacation with his family for the next two weeks. He told me personally.
When would be the best time to abduct somebody? I'm being rhetorical because obviously it would be during a vacation as nobody would be missing that person for at least a couple of weeks. I suspect in a couple of weeks or so it will be reported on the forum that he's come a cropper, via walking over a cattle grid with a very heavy hat on. I'm falling this conclusion based on second-hand information that has been relayed to me and applied reasoning.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Num is on vacation with his family for the next two weeks. He told me personally.
When would be the best time to abduct somebody? I'm being rhetorical because obviously it would be during a vacation as nobody would be missing that person for at least a couple of weeks. I suspect in a couple of weeks or so it will be reported on the forum that he's come a cropper, via walking over a cattle grid with a very heavy hat on. I'm falling this conclusion based on second-hand information that has been relayed to me and applied reasoning.
That we shall see. In the meantime, I tend to doubt it, personally.

D.M.Paul

Without sources the topic is just hearsay. Or what is commonly referred to nowadays as fake news.
One of the sources of information was a masseur and mystic from Derby call Chad. After consulting his balls, the larger of the two he relayed the story of Num7 disappearing in the most. Chad is highly regarded in the divination community. His crystal ball readings are uncannily accurate. But I haven't based what I wrote just on his reading.

Last edited:

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Well, if he does go missing, I'll do everything in my power to help find him. Also, how do they know it was Num7, as far as I know nobody really knows what his face looks like (except maybe Classical or someone that's close to him on the forum). Speaking of face reveals, one day we should have like a paranormalis get together. That'd be cool

D.M.Paul

Well, if he does go missing, I'll do everything in my power to help find him. Also, how do they know it was Num7, as far as I know nobody really knows what his face looks like (except maybe Classical or someone that's close to him on the forum). Speaking of face reveals, one day we should have like a paranormalis get together. That'd be cool
I got a photo of him from the net, but that's inrelevant. What is relevant is there are a number of inconclusive facts and speculation pointing to him being abducted by a shadowy group in order to stifle vital information on time travel. We should employ the services of this forums resident bender ( @Carl Miller ) of metal cutlery. To see if he can employ his psychic diddling to locate Num7.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

I got a photo of him from the net, but that's inrelevant. What is relevant is there are a number of inconclusive facts and speculation pointing to him being abducted by a shadowy group in order to stifle vital information on time travel. We should employ the services of this forums resident bender ( @Carl Miller ) of metal cutlery. To see if he can employ his psychic diddling to locate Num7.
It a best you get the aid of a Remote Viewer for that. My alleged metal bending stuff seems to be affective in bringing animosity from my old mother my friend who owns a restaurant (who has become sort of pissed of i was responsible for the twisting of metal cutlery). ..principal of school called me....

D.M.Paul

It a best you get the aid of a Remote Viewer for that. My alleged metal bending stuff seems to be affective in bringing animosity from my old mother my friend who owns a restaurant (who has become sort of pissed of i was responsible for the twisting of metal cutlery). ..principal of school called me....
So you possess a psychic ability that as useful as a one legged man in and arse kicking contest. Do we have a remote viewer that frequents the forum?

D.M.Paul

Also missing/abducted: D.M.Paul's grasp on reality

If found please return to its owner immediately. It is causing him to talk utter nonsense.
What evidence have you got that I'm talking utter nonsense? In fact I shall spare you a reply none. I'm simply sharing some information that was relate to me.

Carl Miller

So you possess a psychic ability that as useful as a one legged man in and arse kicking contest. Do we have a remote viewer that frequents the forum?

Exactly. But remember that in a blind men land whoever having an eye is the king.
PK energy would prove the world the Newtonian physics was surpassed. We need new paradigms.
I got so much vicious into the Paranormal stuff ,reading that now my vocabulary kinda expanded. I love the word 'paradigm'.
I know nothing about physics.
I don't know perhaps a remote viewer may appear at any moment.
On Paranormalis everything is possible.
One legged participants in a butt kicking contest. Lol!
Yes I still have not found a motive for metal bending.
URI became wealthy. But compared to him my metal bending is powerless. At least to convince the skeptics.
Although I am not interested to convince anybody.
I kinda crossed the Island of Hope and I am now navigating by the Indian Coast.