Have any of you actually had contact with an extraterrestrial?

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
If so, in what form is the contact?
Are you still able to communicate with them?
What species are they?

Remnant

Yes, I've had a lot of contact with extraterrestrials. Lots of species and contact forms as well.

Mostly in real life as well as through forums.
Some of them.
A lot, honestly. Voyagers, Xixthians, Pre-Oblivion Event Ægerians, Shattersiphons, extrapoints of various species, Ordiths, Cyclocks, Extraterrestial "Humans", Vesslans, all the various types of BEKs, Aski, Elmoreans, Sularians, the Alteris, Al'ne, Stithians, Kithtics, etc.

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
Yes, I've had a lot of contact with extraterrestrials. Lots of species and contact forms as well.

Some of them.
A lot, honestly. Voyagers, Xixthians, Pre-Oblivion Event Ægerians, Shattersiphons, extrapoints of various species, Ordiths, Cyclocks, Extraterrestial "Humans", Vesslans, all the various types of BEKs, Aski, Elmoreans, Sularians, the Alteris, Al'ne, Stithians, Kithtics, etc.
Which ones did you physically contact?

Remnant

Some of them.
all of those except for the Ægerians , aski, and kithics. The Stithians might not count either as I've seen two of them but they were just flying overhead and I haven't actually personally met any.

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation

Some of them.
all of those except for the Ægerians , aski, and kithics. The Stithians might not count either as I've seen two of them but they were just flying overhead and I haven't actually personally met any.
How close overhead? Just lights or could you actually tell they were a strange craft?

TimeFlipper

I have often wondered if the faint odd voices and strange music i experience sometimes when i switch on my Delta Time Generator, could be from another life form in a different dimension...i dont hear those things through my ears, but in my mind...i usually rationalise that i must be crazy or have actually gone crazy :D...but then again, all of us on Paranormalis are a little bit crazy which makes me feel better :D..

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
I have often wondered if the faint odd voices and strange music i experience sometimes when i switch on my Delta Time Generator, could be from another life form in a different dimension...i dont hear those things through my ears, but in my mind...i usually rationalise that i must be crazy or have actually gone crazy :D...but then again, all of us on Paranormalis are a little bit crazy which makes me feel better :D..
I'd like to imagine everyone on Paranormalis are crazy too. Crazy intelligent, that is, which would include yourself. I find open-minded people seem to be more intelligent in my perception.

Remnant

How close overhead? Just lights or could you actually tell they were a strange craft?
Ah no lights or craft. Stithians themselves fly, both through space and the sky, and have no need for space//aircrafts. I'd say a few hundred metres or so up but that's just a guess.