Have any of you actually had contact with an extraterrestrial?

TimeFlipper

Speaking about UFO`s, i recall a night in the 1960s where three of my friends and me saw two flying saucers only about a hundred feet from us....We had stopped for a pee when those two UFO`s slowly rose up from an area very very close to electricity pylons..

Both were of a bright orangey colour and without any sounds, we followed them for about 15 minutes before we lost them..lots of people wrote in our local newspaper about those two crafts the following few days that passed..

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
all of those except for the Ægerians , aski, and kithics. The Stithians might not count either as I've seen two of them but they were just flying overhead and I haven't actually personally met any.
How close overhead? Just lights or could you actually tell they were a strange craft?
Ah no lights or craft. Stithians themselves fly, both through space and the sky, and have no need for space//aircrafts. I'd say a few hundred metres or so up but that's just a guess.
Interesting. I've never heard of Stithians before.

TimeFlipper

I hope you are aware that the term "dude" refers to a guy and not a girl :eek:..you still have time to edit that posting lol :D..

Personally i will always respect your desire to engage in a broad spectrum of sexual encounters Hartey! ;) :D

(only joking mate :D)...

Remnant

I wouldn't be too surprised. There's a few paradigms and forces that have made sure most alien species aren't widely known, similar to the opposite effect of most wildly known species not existing in some form or another. Although I believe there's an easily findable thread on the Stithian script language at least on one of the old OOE system forums. I'd be willing to speak more about these species to enlighten some folks but best I save it for another thread so as not to drive this one off topic.

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
I wouldn't be too surprised. There's a few paradigms and forces that have made sure most alien species aren't widely known, similar to the opposite effect of most wildly known species not existing in some form or another. Although I believe there's an easily findable thread on the Stithian script language at least on one of the old OOE system forums. I'd be willing to speak more about these species to enlighten some folks but best I save it for another thread so as not to drive this one off topic.
Yeah, you should make a seperate thread to enlighten us on those lesser known species.

TimeFlipper

Personally i think you should include the Sithian script language on this thread, the Sithians are extra-terrestrials anyway, and i for one would like to know more about their particular language system, iam always up for learning things (y)..

I dont think you will have any problems from our moderators, because what you will be talking about is relevant to this thread :)..If iam wrong, bite me! :D..

Remnant

Well here's a brief summary of stithians and the stith script language written by epsilon researcher Shadrach.

"You mean a stith script? For what we know its a hand gesture finger action based unknown language. It can be spoken and written. Because its a time language(speaking based on actual time) and it cannot be deciphered researchers haven't made much progress on it yet.

For example the word "now" sound changes every second. So if someone uses stith in english the word now would change in the next millisecond to another sound.
The language is thought to originate from the realm of the sithians (black flying humanoids with no face not sure if you heard of them), their society is based on action despite of the consequences. What should be done must be done. They actually take shape of the most intelligent forms of that planet so thats why they appear human.

The last reports indicate the sithians are trying to find somebody, but the whole subject has fallen into oblivion since the time gaps got worse.
My honest opinion? It is best not to open portals to that dimension."

The kithtics are a tribal aquatic race that lives on a currently unnamed planet, the al'ne are forest dwelling humanlikes from a far off earthlike planet. Ægerians come from the planet that used to be in the same position as the gas giant known as Ægir prior to the oblivion event.

Voyagers are a mostly extinct species, there be only one known member remaining. They are scaled and have two or more horns and humanlike hair. They have three curved clawlike fingers and a similar thumb. They had powerful technology that gave them godlike powers however most went extinct in a war between two voyager factions.

Xixthians are immortal humanoids that resemble children. They have blue eyes, brown or platinum blonde hair, pale skin. They all wear white pearl necklaces. They're connected with each other and Isaac in a Hivemind fashion. Their blood is actually a complex xixthian "metaloid" and may in fact be the actual being. They are mutant versions of the pre Oblivion Ægerians that were created when Isaac rebelled and along with a few select supporters founded life on Xixth a frozen icy rock of a planet.

Shattersiphons are a type of vampiric race. They're colloquially known as memory vampires. They have grey translucent stretched skin and no eyes. They have the ability to consume memories, somehow and they feed off of memories and dust.

Ordiths//Ordths are blue starspawn-based clones with humanoid and bestial variations. The humanoid resemble tall, blue coloured humans with dark blue feather-like spines for hair. The bestial ordiths are blue starfish like beings

Cyclocks are pale one eyed humanoids created by timekeepers. They are genderless and completely hermaphroditic. They were created to maintain various timestreams.

Elmoreans are humanoid-ish in general stance however seem to be made out of a woodlike material and have wood-textured tentacles of some sort and star shaped faces and a tail. There was a race the name once belonged to from the same planet that were just a form of Extraterrestial human but they went extinct. They hail from Elmor

Now there are many species on Sularis however I referred to the wormlike species that are large and blue and feed on fish.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Thanks for the info on those creatures (y), i dont expect all of them to have had an English or Latin language or to have multi-linguistic capabilities like the Stith, so did all the others you mentioned have anyway of contacting us human beings, such as telepathy??