Have any of you actually had contact with an extraterrestrial?

Remnant

Asides from Xixthians and extrapoints(particularly ADARU class extrapoints) no, not really. And the ones that do only contact a select few ususally

TimeFlipper

Asides from Xixthians and extrapoints(particularly ADARU class extrapoints) no, not really. And the ones that do only contact a select few ususally
Thanks for your inputs...I really thought telepathy would be involved with most other species, either as an innate or added on function..
Ah well, i must keep on hoping that there are other aliens with the ability to be telepathic..(y)

If so, in what form is the contact?
Are you still able to communicate with them?
What species are they?
Some times the person is fully invisible but solid to the touch, when cloaked they run so fast that when they turn on an angle to go back through the wall ( tunnels) see them, three feet tall.Communication is through telepathic channelling and I almost always get a reply by them making orange and sometimes white light visually flutter under my eyes from right to left immediately after communication

SomethingCursed

I have often wondered if the faint odd voices and strange music i experience sometimes when i switch on my Delta Time Generator, could be from another life form in a different dimension...i dont hear those things through my ears, but in my mind...i usually rationalise that i must be crazy or have actually gone crazy :D...but then again, all of us on Paranormalis are a little bit crazy which makes me feel better :D..

Keep good faith kind ye brethren. The ability to ask yourself if you're losing it, is a good sign that you are completely sane and competent. The biggest obstacle psychologists have with trying to diagnose people as "bat shit insane" is getting them to understand, that they're crazy. Crazy people fight and say "I'm not crazy, everyone else is."

Everyone on this site are all freakin' nuts. Including me. WhatchutalkboutWillis?

ConvergancePoint

I've had a couple experiences that I believe to be extra dimensional encounters but I have previously declared myself a writer of fiction, and fear that will have a sever negative impact on my credability.

HDRKID

When I was six, I was taken aboard a craft by the Nordic aliens and I like them a lot, but they are different than us. I still remember being told how lucky I was because on my planet there are malls and they do not have any.

Well, a lot of malls have closed down around me. Radio Shack is gone. Still, I do wonder why malls are something that they miss.

rs.jpg

BlastTyrant

Yes i am a experiencer.
I was taken all times by the Greys, i met nordic type but for the most part all of my abductions were from the Greys.
I am sure i could but i have been in a really bad depression and funk that has really taken it's toll on my aura so until i can resolve it they will not contact me.

Scorpio_Rose

@BlastTyrant
When the Greys abducted you what happened? Did they do experiments? Or just take you for a ride? Lol
Nordics I haven't heard of doing experiments.

As fascinating as it would be to meet an alien, I would want to come back and not disapear.

taykair

Have I had contact with an extraterrestrial?

Given their penchant for anal probing, and given that my recent colonoscopy was negative, I'd say no.

BlastTyrant

@BlastTyrant
When the Greys abducted you what happened? Did they do experiments? Or just take you for a ride? Lol
Nordics I haven't heard of doing experiments.

As fascinating as it would be to meet an alien, I would want to come back and not disapear.

Both lol i had something inserted into my nose and also something pulled from my side "kidney area" i also do believe i have a hybrid some where.

They showed me a lot of things, end times scenarios mostly. After awhile i learned to barter with them, i agreed to be taken but i wanted to just float in space for awhile, so the next time i was taken i was allowed to just float in space for awhile. Another time i had asked to see the Rings of Saturn, sure enough i was taken to Saturn and i remember seeing the Rings through a window on the craft.